• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
There is a difference in the bezel. The first version of the Titanium V2 on left and the upgraded bracelet version on Andrews site on the right that he calls a v2.

But Ryan at in time calls this model a V3.
94a06e34e428639fa261d3260e3816aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I think that is correct. Just want to make sure if I order the V2 it's not the "early v2"

AllanUSC

Known Member
16/2/20
Just want to make sure if I order the V2 it's not the "early v2"

Trusty calls the current version V2 with updated bracelet, InTime calls it V3. They are the same.

At this point I don't think you can get an "early V2" (I assume you mean the one with the first SS bracelet) from any of the TDs here.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I think that is correct. Just want to make sure if I order the V2 it's not the "early v2"

Yep agree, the bezel numbering changed at some point since the original v2. Do we call that a V2.1? [shrug[

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The bezel with the numbers thicker and closer to the edge of the bezel would be the V3. Trusty can still call it the V2 but its clearly the V3 judging by the bezel numbers. Then there are those buyers who has the V2 (thinner bezel numbers), but with the V3 mesh that's with the updated deployant clasp.

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
The bezel with the numbers thicker and closer to the edge of the bezel would be the V3. Trusty can still call it the V2 but its clearly the V3 judging by the bezel numbers. Then there are those buyers who has the V2 (thinner bezel numbers), but with the V3 mesh that's with the updated deployant clasp.

Ok thank you.. can’t wait to receive it..

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hi all,

I have read the ENTIRE THREAD today, as I am intending to purchase this Rep.

Some people are discussing v3 like it contains bezel and case enhancements (I really thought this correct, noting for example the revised font size and reduced space between bezel numbers and edge of bezel)

However, I asked Andrew at TT whether there is a V3, as I am not sure, and he says there is not, it is the V2 with the 1:1 ss bracelet.

Now that I look at the V2s on TT they do look like they contain the updates people are referring to as V3 on here.

What's going on guys? I think I can order a V2 from TT and it's the current best version plus best bracelet. But I note for example I think Intime has a "V3" but it's probably v2 plus the updated ss bracelet.

Thoughts?

You’ll find there can be some discrepancies between version numbers between dealers sometimes. Especially when small update and cross over / transition of parts between versions. You’ll find they can differ here too. If he picks up one from the factory stockist you’ll get whatever the factory are putting out and that will be current stock version.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
You’ll find there can be some discrepancies between version numbers between dealers sometimes. Especially when small update and cross over / transition of parts between versions. You’ll find they can differ here too. If he picks up one from the factory stockist you’ll get whatever the factory are putting out and that will be current stock version.

Unless the factory coins it v3, it’s not v3 even if members here say it is.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Unless the factory coins it v3, it’s not v3 even if members here say it is.

There are TDs who refer to it as a v3 so that’s not exactly true. members are searching and communicating with tds to buy watches, not factories. So the TDs need to get in line to prevent confusion and ensure buyers know what they are buying with their hard earned cash.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Trusty has updated description to "v3".. it must be annoying for a dealer when different ideas about what to call a version number pop up in the community!

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Trusty has updated description to "v3".. it must be annoying for a dealer when different ideas about what to call a version number pop up in the community!

I was chatting to Andrew yesterday and to be fair I don’t think he knew the bezel was different. It would now be interesting to see if the v3 case is thinner too as that most recent video suggested it was 13.1 which is same as gen. if that’s the case I can’t see a v4 would be cost effective, just a v3 with titanium bracelet on the horizon.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I was chatting to Andrew yesterday and to be fair I don’t think he knew the bezel was different. It would now be interesting to see if the v3 case is thinner too as that most recent video suggested it was 13.1 which is same as gen. if that’s the case I can’t see a v4 would be cost effective, just a v3 with titanium bracelet on the horizon.

They don’t unless the factory tell them there has been an update.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Also can I ask, why include this text?

It hasn't stopped me from ordering though :)

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Wonder if TDs would sell the v3 bezel to the v2 owners?