• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Trebor88

Getting To Know The Place
2/11/23
Hello,
Do you know if the rep version of vs+ usually has problems in the crown, like the vsf seamaster? Thanks

Trebor88

2/11/23
Hello,
Can you help me with these qc pictures. I have doubts about the pearl, is it too white? It's a rep vs+

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
What put you off the VSF version?
As others pointed out bad dial print these days is pure ignorance by the maker. The likes of VSF wouldn't release watch like this from the factory.
And yes, the maker of the dial insert seems to have missed the memo on vintage lume color. That lume pip is as you mention almost white.

Trebor88

2/11/23
What put you off the VSF version?
As others pointed out bad dial print these days is pure ignorance by the maker. The likes of VSF wouldn't release watch like this from the factory.
And yes, the maker of the dial insert seems to have missed the memo on vintage lume color. That lume pip is as you mention almost white.
Thanks for your answer.
I'm discouraged that the bracelet is not titanium.
I had read good reviews of vs+, but the qc pictures I have received are definitely bad, both the color of the pearl and the S on the dial.
Are there vsf crown problems for this model?

Trebor88

2/11/23
Thanks for your answer.
I had read good reviews of vs+, but the qc pictures I have received are definitely bad, both the color of the pearl and the S on the dial.

Thanks for your answer.
Some members have also answered me in this thread that the bracelet in the image is not titanium. How can you tell by looking at the image?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Some members have also answered me in this thread that the bracelet in the image is not titanium. How can you tell by looking at the image?
h9NJ52.jpeg

h9NVtE.jpeg

h9Nb0t.jpeg

h9N0PF.jpeg

h9NcNn.jpeg

h9RDK3.jpeg

h9RZ1s.jpeg

h9RjMY.jpeg

h9R3DD.jpeg

h9RHok.jpeg

h9RKTo.jpeg

h9Rh0J.jpeg

h9RA5P.jpeg

h9RLBW.jpeg

h9ReNS.jpeg

h9RUKQ.jpeg

h9RW9L.jpeg

h9RaMR.jpeg

h9RmD8.jpeg

h9RoqK.jpeg

didn't want to spam but here are some photos to compare with your qc

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
I got the gen finally, the rep crystal is a complete fail btw. Absolutely nothing like gen. But I think it might honestly be better. The rest is pretty bang on though, except the rep is for sure heavier than the gen. The rep was light but the gen feels like a toy it's so light. Wonder if anyone has weighed both of them...

Here's the gen for comparison

Last edited:

Genuine_Tourbillon

14/11/20
England
I got the gen finally, the rep crystal is a complete fail btw. Absolutely nothing like gen. But I think it might honestly be better. The rest is pretty bang on though, except the rep is for sure heavier than the gen. The rep was light but the gen feels like a toy it's so light. Wonder if anyone has weighed both of them...

Here's the gen for comparison
Rep has smaller indices right the way through. Plus the CG's, lume issue. As with all SMP 300 reps the crown and he valve are poor also. Then there is the shade of the red on dial print and hands. I could go on, but..

pippo

Respected Member
10/1/10
I got the gen finally, the rep crystal is a complete fail btw. Absolutely nothing like gen. B

Congrats for the new gen purchase.

May I ask to elaborate a bit with regard to the crystal?
Why is the crystal not as good as gen's?

Thank you

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Congrats for the new gen purchase.

May I ask to elaborate a bit with regard to the crystal?
Why is the crystal not as good as gen's?

Thank you
Gen crystal has a more pronounced dome to where the edges warp and the markers are almost hard to see because of the visual effect. It's also milkier. The rep however is still domed but much clearer, and not a lot of warping. Hoenstly the rep crystal is better for legibility.

Overall I think the rep is fine other than when the hands had different lume colors for VSF. Besides that it's close enough IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: pippo