• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

AlphaWolf

Getting To Know The Place
29/8/24
Did it take you a long time to receive the QC pictures?
I'd say about week. Everything took less than a month, from the date of the order to delivery. Though Im experiencing a small mechanical issue with the watch. Reached out to TD, lets see how they will address it.

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
Can't change time clockwise. Hands would move little bit, but after that crown would just turn without moving hands. Hope that makes sense.
This sounds like the "normal" issues these models suffer from. Apparently the crowns are extremely weak and very often break. This is what kept me from buying this rep. That said, considering what the gens cost in aftermarket, I might just get that.

memox

4/6/24
Germany
Does someone know if the size of the bracelet is identical to the gen one? Im interested in the gen but with the rep, i couldnt find a good fit with the lacking micro adjustements.

memox

4/6/24
Germany
We are in communication. He requested watch to be send back to him for repair. Lets see how it goes.
Regarding this, id just ask Elliot to give you like 50 bucks off the next purchase and let it be repaired by your local watchmaker, having in mind
1. customs risk to china
2. Shipping fee
3. Waiting minimum a month i believe for the watch to be back

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
This sounds like the "normal" issues these models suffer from. Apparently the crowns are extremely weak and very often break. This is what kept me from buying this rep. That said, considering what the gens cost in aftermarket, I might just get that.
Crown sucks on these reps for sure. Had a weird crown on mine before selling it.