• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lazza, can you please take a picture on your genuine showing the dome crystal? Not from up view but from a lying down view please. Just to show the format of the dome with we put the watch in the table. Tks!

Why do you want reasons to hate your rep? Nothing to gain from your request.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lazza, can you please take a picture on your genuine showing the dome crystal? Not from up view but from a lying down view please. Just to show the format of the dome with we put the watch in the table. Tks!

Why do you actively seeking reasons to hate your rep?

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Lazza, can you please take a picture on your genuine showing the dome crystal? Not from up view but from a lying down view please. Just to show the format of the dome with we put the watch in the table. Tks![/QUOTE]

like this?

Reactions: wfan2021

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I don't know where did you get that I hate my watch? I love my watch and think it's very good and beautiful indeed! Don't be a jerk.

Not being a jerk but you’re going out of your way to find reasons to hate the watch you currently love. Just saying, we should just enjoy our reps without purposely trying to see how they differ from gen. gen is gen and rep is rep. Once you see the difference, it’s hard to un-see....so what do you aim to get out of comparing your rep to gen?

Reactions: stufuse

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Still loving mine just as I did when I first got it last year.. A great looking watch that's for sure :thumbsup:​​​​​​

51694887325_8994277df7_b.jpg

KalKala

Getting To Know The Place
27/11/18
Sometimes with reps, I feel like they get the hands from a completely different supplier to the dial.....hence why some reps have crazy mismatching dial/hands.

[...]

That is quite possible. Either the factory uses different suppliers or it is just a matter of batches.
As I said once you concoct the lume mixture you have to apply it very quickly so thy can prepare batches of markers, batches of hands, batches of bezels.

It seems already obvious the QC of the replicas' factories is necessarily some notches below that of the genuine brands...

scsimunk

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/4/20
Augusta
Hi,

I love this watch! Can anyone point me in the direction to be able to get one? Thank you!

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Hi,

I love this watch! Can anyone point me in the direction to be able to get one? Thank you!

Over 5000 posts in this thread, maybe you could find the time to have a read of the last 100 or so to see that the vsf (v2,3,4,) rep is no longer available but others are from trusted dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Did anyone ever come up with a solution to rotor rattle? Is it because of the extra decorative plate or simply due to the reduced density of the titanium caseback?

Here’s a shot of my vsf v4 looking rather gen like!

7cf37d6c935f5a1284fda8a70f350619.jpg

smk1026

24/11/21
My order got tossed back from TD, ORF closed. Asked to select a different factory or watch. Any other decent reps of this from another factory? With VSF and ORF being the heavy lifters for this watch hopefully not the end of the road for the NTTD Omega.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
My order got tossed back from TD, ORF closed. Asked to select a different factory or watch. Any other decent reps of this from another factory? With VSF and ORF being the heavy lifters for this watch hopefully not the end of the road for the NTTD Omega.

Gutted to hear this, I knew demand for the gen and equally the rep would skyrocket when the film was released which seems to have been the case, such bad timing with the closure of both factories. I have little hope for any others as ORF wasn’t as good as VSF so we are now talking about settling for third best? We wouldn’t do that for many other reps!

Reactions: DC69

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Gutted to hear this, I knew demand for the gen and equally the rep would skyrocket when the film was released which seems to have been the case, such bad timing with the closure of both factories. I have little hope for any others as ORF wasn’t as good as VSF so we are now talking about settling for third best? We wouldn’t do that for many other reps!

And I believe that to be the problem. If people are willing to take crappy shit for a premium price there is no reason for the factories to step up their game. I was hoping the new ORF batch to be at least slightly better and depending on what they put out, order one while waiting for a VSF V4 to pop up on M2M. But I am not willing to go any lower than that. At this point, with the mismatched lume and wrong font, may as well buy a 20$ DH-gatie.

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
Did anyone ever come up with a solution to rotor rattle? Is it because of the extra decorative plate or simply due to the reduced density of the titanium caseback?

Here’s a shot of my vsf v4 looking rather gen like!

7cf37d6c935f5a1284fda8a70f350619.jpg

I got a solution. Sell it to me and you will never hear it rattle again :D

jpchub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Cape Town

some TDs like Lucy can now get batches of VSF Subs. It would seen that they might be working under the radar. Maybe someone must ask Lucy if NTTD can be sourced. Who knows

Reactions: smk1026

KalKala

27/11/18
And I believe that to be the problem. If people are willing to take crappy shit for a premium price there is no reason for the factories to step up their game. I was hoping the new ORF batch to be at least slightly better and depending on what they put out, order one while waiting for a VSF V4 to pop up on M2M. But I am not willing to go any lower than that. At this point, with the mismatched lume and wrong font, may as well buy a 20$ DH-gatie.

Not really @ 20, but below the 100 bucks for a steel case, I will not buy those anyway...

But on DHG I also saw a few VFS 1, VFS 2 and even VFS 3 set with some extortion asking prices: I will not buy those too...

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
A v2 vsf popped up on repgeek yesterday for over $400 and sold within 12 minutes!

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
some TDs like Lucy can now get batches of VSF Subs. It would seen that they might be working under the radar. Maybe someone must ask Lucy if NTTD can be sourced. Who knows

I sent her an email two days ago asking about that. No reply yet.