• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I'm loving mine more and more every time I look at it. Just can't wait to see the movie!

50288819156_7a7b370a03_b.jpg

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Price increase already in effect here in Singapore for the current Omega models. As for the NTTD watch, as if it wasn't expensive enough before this, the price just got even more ridiculous :picard:​​​​​​

50292753658_9415f2c4b3_b.jpg

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
as time passes and the more photos I see, I find myself going off the watch a touch.

Ive been the same, but after putting it on today I’m back onboard. This is one of those watches that pics don’t do justice, similar to a Hulk. No picture will ever capture the many subtle colour changes that the bezel, dial and markers cast. it’s to be enjoyed in person.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The crystal looks really off. There is too much of a halo effect going around the crystal. Something off about the overall look of the watch as well. Maybe it's the markers or bezel markers, can't quite put it. Or maybe it's just the weird looking crystal. VSF's effort still looks better. Where others can't pull it off, VSF can. Just goes to show again that they're still the best when it comes to Omega reps.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
The crystal looks really off. There is too much of a halo effect going around the crystal. Something off about the overall look of the watch as well. Maybe it's the markers or bezel markers, can't quite put it. Or maybe it's just the weird looking crystal. VSF's effort still looks better. Where others can't pull it off, VSF can. Just goes to show again that they're still the best when it comes to Omega reps.

Agree, the crystal clearly has too much distortion effect at relatively straight angles and some of the other incidental spacing seems off creating an overall off effect.

Nezman

Getting To Know The Place
26/9/15
Ive been the same, but after putting it on today I’m back onboard. This is one of those watches that pics don’t do justice, similar to a Hulk. No picture will ever capture the many subtle colour changes that the bezel, dial and markers cast. it’s to be enjoyed in person.

Gen?

Menez

Getting To Know The Place
16/1/20
GingerBubba i am one of the holdin’ off gang. If I have to wait a month or two it’s okay. But every day that passes it’s a suffering hahah. If I buy now the latest version, what do you guys think only the mesh bracelet will cost?

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
GingerBubba i am one of the holdin’ off gang. If I have to wait a month or two it’s okay. But every day that passes it’s a suffering hahah. If I buy now the latest version, what do you guys think only the mesh bracelet will cost?

The V3 mesh alone was around $160 USD shipped. So, more than that. Ballpark, I have no idea.

Reactions: Menez

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Who is to say that if they do come up with a V4, it'd probably still be with the V3 steel mesh but with some subtle improvements on the bezel markings etc. The current ones are still the best. But I do find the bezel markings on the V3 to be too deep and can be seen in most of the photos especially under shadow or light. Not a deal breaker by any means but who knows, maybe those areas would be improved first. When I handled the gen the other day, I noticed the bezel markings were anything but deep. It felt very shallow when I went through it with my fingers. The V2 bezel markings on the other hand, although a slightly thinner font than the gen and the V3, isn't as deeply stamped on the bezel as the V3. Then again since I've never handled the V3 or seen it in person, it could just be the photos and shadow. But both the V2 and V3 looks really good imo.

So anyway, it'll probably be a V5 or V6 before we see one on a full on titanium mesh if what was posted a few days ago about the difficulties of weaving a titanium mesh is true. This is of course if they make some subtle improvements for a V4 piece :confused:

My V2 (w/ V3 mesh of course ;))

50295407763_1c1d5d489f_b.jpg

​​​​

Last edited:

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
A little competition for VSF isn’t a bad thing, but this attempt is pretty average and considering the ACF price difference isn’t huge I don’t think we’ll see VSF dethroned as the Omega king anytime soon...

A wiser investment for ACF would have been perfecting a Ti mesh bracelet clone — that would fly off the shelves.