• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
BlackSand_515d47cb-abfa-4964-b2dd-04e788c09d33_1024x1024.jpg

Looks like someone got "inspired" ;) liking the look of this

Reactions: GingerBubba

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Still no news on a V4 titanium strap?
My source in China says VS have no plans on making the mesh bracelet in titanium, at least not until next year. Apparently the weave is harder to do on titanium than steel so they are waiting for the bracelet factory to upgrade their tools before its possible to make the mesh bracelet in titanium.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
My source in China says VS have no plans on making the mesh bracelet in titanium, at least not until next year. Apparently the weave is harder to do on titanium than steel so they are waiting for the bracelet factory to upgrade their tools before its possible to make the mesh bracelet in titanium.

Fascinating. Thanks for the update.

I'm good with the V3 mesh for the time being anyway.

50224413126_7ccb376e1c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Take5 and deadpan

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
That's a shame, thanks for the update.
Strange that few TD's here mentioned an August release for the titanium bracelet.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
That's a shame, thanks for the update.
Strange that few TD's here mentioned an August release for the titanium bracelet.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

If thrillofhunt is correct it would seem that the process may well be more complex than they anticipated. This would account for the predicted August timeline (if they then discovered that actually working with TI for a weave is more complex than steel-which it is).

Shane73

Getting To Know The Place
8/5/20
I placed an order a few days ago with Andrew and enquired about an upgraded TI strap, response was "Factory will always want to upgrade the parts over time to make it better. For now, I do not hear any news of upgrades" So he's heard nothing on the rumour mill i dont know wether to get my NTTD watch now or continue to wait and see, last time i nearly ordered it the V3 came out a few days later.

Slowlex

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/7/13
Has anyone tried to pop off the bezel? There's too much play in my bezel (v2) and I am considering if I should pop it off but I would like to know how it looks like underneath. Anyone knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Mine is fine. No play on bezel, no loose caseback, no rotor noise. Even tightened the back with a rubber ball just to make sure it's really tight and no play at all.

50285493682_67df06f7a1_b.jpg

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15

This sort of begs the question as to why Andrew at least dropped the price on what is clearly already a hot best seller. Why reduce your profit margin if you're not trying to expedite shifting stock to make way for a more accurate and more desirable product?

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
This sort of begs the question as to why Andrew at least dropped the price on what is clearly already a hot best seller. Why reduce your profit margin if you're not trying to expedite shifting stock to make way for a more accurate and more desirable product?

Maybe the insisting rumors about new and improved versions are making customers hold off from buying

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
Maybe the insisting rumors about new and improved versions are making customers hold off from buying

I know if a group of people who are holding off, as indeed am I. In fact, as time passes and the more photos I see, I find myself going off the watch a touch.