• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
OK. It's incredible how they manage to get the entire dial with the Ti material and the clasp of the bracelet accurate to 99.99% but the nato and bracelet lack accuracy by about 10%. It almost feels like intentional inaccuracy.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
David Z from the bond experience got his no time to die watch and gave a full review:

https://youtu.be/2EyLYGO_Hr8

thanks for that have just watched it, Love David, he is more of a Bond obsessive then me, love his passion, great plug for the shop, that's be honest here, he is not a "average joe" and look at the feedback the shop will get, he should have got a discount. But will be interesting in a year or 2 once the film has been and gone and if they are still selling the watch, what the 2nd hand market will look like.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Another latest review of the watch... A much more in depth review. This time from my favourite watch collector and reviewer on YouTube, The Urban Gentry.

Last edited:
Reactions: freefallrlc

Shane73

Getting To Know The Place
8/5/20
Back to topic.....

With the addition of the NTTD watch, throughout my years of collecting, it just dawned on me that I almost have all of Daniel Craig's Bond Omega watches... All except for the Planet Ocean and Aqua Terra model that was worn in Skyfall.

50254177342_b820d0f571_b.jpg

A mix of rep and gen of course. My next gen target is probably the 42mm Planet Ocean worn in Quantum of Solace. Rep of it seen above.

If you dont mind me asking which ones are Gen and Which are Reps?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
If you dont mind me asking which ones are Gen and Which are Reps?

The SMP 2220.80 and Aqua Terra in the pic are the gens.

34617399391_9d96b2ebe4_b.jpg

The other gen that I own which I didn't include in the pic because it isn't exactly a Bond watch, although it looks similar is the regular model SM300MC. At first glance, the regular model is very similar to the Spectre model. But unfortunately the genuine Spectre model just costs too much now, so I bought a gen regular model and put it on the nato for the Spectre look and feel :)

49332939123_0406b2ca9a_b.jpg

With the NTTD watch. A nice pairing.

49885434452_6d039e935f_b.jpg

Last edited:

CatMoop

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
27/8/18
Miami, FL
Has it been confirmed that a titanium bracelet is in the works for the vsf rep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane73

8/5/20
The SMP 2220.80 and Aqua Terra in the pic are the gens.

34617399391_9d96b2ebe4_b.jpg

The other gen that I own which I didn't include in the pic because it isn't exactly a Bond watch, although it looks similar is the regular model SM300MC. At first glance, the regular model is very similar to the Spectre model. But unfortunately the genuine Spectre model just costs too much now, so I bought a gen regular model and put it on the nato for the Spectre look and feel :)

49332939123_0406b2ca9a_b.jpg

With the NTTD watch. A nice pairing.

49885434452_6d039e935f_b.jpg

Thanks that looks a great collection, Thoses Spectre's side by side look great they really did a good job on that rep, which factory model did you buy? I want the NTTD but thinking about purchasing the Spectre and seeing if the NTTD bracelet gets updated.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Just had a very interesting chat with Goldsmiths in London about the watch.
The watch is going up 6% on September 1st, ready for the film, They will not be getting the watches till next year could be February, There are over 900 orders and 6 people have put deposits down for the bracelet edition. I said to him, Overseas they have the watch, he said to me cause of Covid, Omega shut down for a few months?
But the most interesting thing, he thinks that with the Omega contract up for renewal very soon, this could be the last Omega Bond watch, as they might go British. But as I said to him Omega would lose a fortune not only from the Omega brand but also the Swatch brand.
Now if this is the case, then this watch could become very collectable ? interesting times ahead
he tried to get to buy the Limited Edition Gold and Silver OHMSS watches, only 33k :), got a Zoom call with him tomorrow, did not like to tell him I have a rep of it !!

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
Over 9000 orders for a watch that won't come out till February? Why not just buy it elsewhere? I've been to 3 different boutiques in London in the last month alone where they have the nato and titanium strap versions for sale.

Reactions: Mrpong

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Over 9000 orders for a watch that won't come out till February? Why not just buy it elsewhere? I've been to 3 different boutiques in London in the last month alone where they have the nato and titanium strap versions for sale.

Really ? what shops are they please,

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Just had a very interesting chat with Goldsmiths in London about the watch.
The watch is going up 6% on September 1st, ready for the film,

Actually all the prices for all Omega watches in the current catalogue will be increased come 1st September, not just the NTTD watch.

So if there is a gen you are intending to get, now would be the perfect time before they increase the prices for all their models come September.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadpan

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
But the most interesting thing, he thinks that with the Omega contract up for renewal very soon, this could be the last Omega Bond watch, as they might go British. But as I said to him Omega would lose a fortune not only from the Omega brand but also the Swatch brand.
Now if this is the case, then this watch could become very collectable ? interesting times ahead
he tried to get to buy the Limited Edition Gold and Silver OHMSS watches, only 33k :), got a Zoom call with him tomorrow, did not like to tell him I have a rep of it !!

I would completely disregard anything that Goldsmiths sales rep has to say in the instance of Omega's partnership with Bond. Firstly, it sounds like he's just speculating without any real evidence, secondly, as you said, Omega make too much money with their Bond affiliation not to mention they contribute a sizable amount to the budget of a Bond film's production and thirdly, many sctual Omega sales reps themselves have no clue or little knowledge about their brand and Bond's connection so I doubt a sales rep from Goldsmiths is going to know for certain what the future holds. Even if Omega's contract is up for a renewal, celebrating a 25 year partnership and the mutual benefits Omega and EON share will mean exactly that; the renewal of their contract. Omega aren't going anywhere.

Reactions: Bubbe Back1

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Anyone has a noisy rotor on this watch? Received a v3 but the rotor sounds loose. Wondering if its a common issue.

Orangeje1o

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/3/16
Looking a side by side pic in the sales section and wondering about the seconds hand. This could simply be a trick of the light but is the red tip true to the gen? Or is this like one of the previous Bond watches where the rep was clearly orange.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Anyone has a noisy rotor on this watch? Received a v3 but the rotor sounds loose. Wondering if its a common issue.

yes. this can be a thing with gens although I don't know about the NTTD gen.

I've seen some videos of gen IWC for example doing some horrible rotor noises and vibrations. and all the owners say yes that's normal!!

Drogokilgour

23/7/20

Yes, mine is mighty noisy too ...
It’s quite funny, the common bug bears I don’t have a problem with, I think the v3 metal strap is very good, my case back is rock solid in place etc.
However my grumbles are that the Lum is rubbish, it only responded to a certain light ( halogen I think ) & lasts about 30 seconds before it loses its luminosity, which isn’t helped by the face & hands being impossible to read in anything like dusk light ! Odd as my vsf planet ocean’s lum is amazing ...

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yes, mine is mighty noisy too ...
It’s quite funny, the common bug bears I don’t have a problem with, I think the v3 metal strap is very good, my case back is rock solid in place etc.
However my grumbles are that the Lum is rubbish, it only responded to a certain light ( halogen I think ) & lasts about 30 seconds before it loses its luminosity, which isn’t helped by the face & hands being impossible to read in anything like dusk light ! Odd as my vsf planet ocean’s lum is amazing ...
I took the caseback out and removed the rotor, put some oil and out everything back together, there is less noise now

Reactions: freefallrlc