• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
I still don't see the engineering need but agree that is a distinguishing feature

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Reactions: Thrasher

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
But seriously if you buy that mesh you almost deserve to be screwed.

Nothing wrong with the VSF V3 mesh. You get it with the V3 watch or you can buy it on its own at various TD's, but nowhere near the price it's going for at ebay, hence rip off. Its very comfortable. It's very nicely built and works well for what it is. Except its stainless steel and of course a different mesh pattern with the gen. The clasp and size adjustment works just like the gen. But its just wrong to sell it off as a gen and saying its titanium.

It obviously looks very different in many ways from the gen but it works the way it should just like the gen and for a standalone mesh, its actually pretty decent. Quality feels great and its right up there with the aftermarket mesh that I bought a while back.

50219615488_6b29e75cda_b.jpg

50219081852_47ea12a527_b.jpg

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
It's crystal clear this rep deserves a titanium mesh.

Let's hope it is coming online in a 4-6 months.

skillman2020

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/2/20
Anyone heard news on the grapevine re: version 4? I understand the mesh will be difficult to pull off at this time but would be interesting to see if there were plans to slim down the watch to the correct 13.15mm proportion. Also, would the dial age rapidly like the original would?

Last edited:
Reactions: gheo83

mystic_cowboy

Getting To Know The Place
6/6/20
would love an OG here to help me out. I've been waffling around buying the V3, but like many I have been waiting for the ti bracelet (if that is even coming). With the V3 being discounted right now, my question for the OG's would be, can the v3 watch get much better from your perspective? Should i just buy the v3 on sale and IF a titanium bracelet comes out, buy that on it's own?

Very new to the rep world and would love someone with some experience to weigh in. The v3 looks like it super solid, but i am a noob who knows nothing.

Thanks!

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
would love an OG here to help me out. I've been waffling around buying the V3, but like many I have been waiting for the ti bracelet (if that is even coming). With the V3 being discounted right now, my question for the OG's would be, can the v3 watch get much better from your perspective? Should i just buy the v3 on sale and IF a titanium bracelet comes out, buy that on it's own?

Very new to the rep world and would love someone with some experience to weigh in. The v3 looks like it super solid, but i am a noob who knows nothing.

Thanks!

I'll bet that purchasing the V3 first and then the ti bracelet at a later date will cost more than a version that comes with the ti bracelet. The SS V3 bracelet alone was $160 USD.

Reactions: mystic_cowboy

mystic_cowboy

6/6/20
I'll bet that purchasing the V3 first and then the ti bracelet at a later date will cost more than a version that comes with the ti bracelet. The SS V3 bracelet alone was $160 USD.

Yeah, that definitely might be the case. I'd be okay with that if the watch itself can't have too many improvements and the bracelet is the only real enhancement happening. Idk, im back and forth on it and also just want the watch :p. Feel like it could be another 6 months before we get something and my worry is they put ALOT of effort into the bracelet and for some reason the watch it self has other issues the v3 didn't. idk just thinking out loud.

Reactions: Bonestorm19

Bonestorm19

Known Member
27/1/20
CANADA
Yeah, that definitely might be the case. I'd be okay with that if the watch itself can't have too many improvements and the bracelet is the only real enhancement happening. Idk, im back and forth on it and also just want the watch :p. Feel like it could be another 6 months before we get something and my worry is they put ALOT of effort into the bracelet and for some reason the watch it self has other issues the v3 didn't. idk just thinking out loud.

That's fair. I actually prefer the V2 over the V3 so your thinking could be quite accurate. I personally am glad I bought the V2 because I love wearing the watch and don't have to wait to put it on. I'll definitely be purchasing the ti bracelet when/if it's available as well. But if the price for the watch and ti bracelet isn't too terrible ($500 or less) I'll probably just pick up another.

Reactions: mystic_cowboy

mystic_cowboy

6/6/20
That's fair. I actually prefer the V2 over the V3 so your thinking could be quite accurate. I personally am glad I bought the V2 because I love wearing the watch and don't have to wait to put it on. I'll definitely be purchasing the ti bracelet when/if it's available as well. But if the price for the watch and ti bracelet isn't too terrible ($500 or less) I'll probably just pick up another.

V3 overall though is really solid from what I have been reading, no? No major flaw.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Honestly speaking, you can't go wrong with either the V2 or the V3. But like Bonestorm19 mentioned above, I too prefer the V2. Maybe I just prefer the slightly thinner numbers on the bezel. I like it even more now since upgrading it to the V3 mesh bracelet. But again, the V3 is the one that's easily available now and you can't go wrong with either one tbh. Just make sure you don't get the V1 though :p​​​​​​

​​​​​​An excuse again to post a pic of my V2....

50296701612_a79d016743_b.jpg

mystic_cowboy

6/6/20
Honestly speaking, you can't go wrong with either the V2 or the V3. But like Bonestorm19 mentioned above, I too prefer the V2. Maybe I just prefer the slightly thinner numbers on the bezel. I like it even more now since upgrading it to the V3 mesh bracelet. But again, the V3 is the one that's easily available now and you can't go wrong with either one tbh. Just make sure you don't get the V1 though :p​​​​​​

​​​​​​An excuse again to post a pic of my V2....

50296701612_a79d016743_b.jpg

thanks man, looks great. I was going to get the v3 off trustytime.

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU
Hey guys,

I just ordered the v3.
Im planning on replacing the mesh bracelet with a real leather bracelet with deployment buckle.

Does anyone have the v3 version and could measure the lugs, so im able to order the right size bracelet :)