• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
Hands are bad, movement seems to be updated.
I see what you are saying. I'd like to see it in hand. Probably have it Thursday. I want to see it when it's not under bright lights. Then we will see how it good or bad the hands are for sure.

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
Doesn’t look too bad. However, are the hands on this example not black like the gen?
I was looking thru some of honts qc videos of the orf black black ive saved and at some points the hands reflected back brown like those vsf pics so its probably just cause of the lighting.

Reactions: addy46.88

addy46.88

Known Member
20/10/22
I was looking thru some of honts qc videos of the orf black black ive saved and at some points the hands reflected back brown like those vsf pics so its probably just cause of the lighting.

Thanks for sharing ! It does look that way and hopefully you are right.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Gen vs rep

30Um9t.jpeg

30UiKF.webp

Reactions: Richidh

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
The straps look a bit thin don't you think, or am I the only one who thinks so?

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
3bIZ04.jpeg

3bIz5I.jpeg

The strap is solid. Better than ORF. It's thicker so not as flimsy. But damn VSF those yellow tinged markers! The black black looks better in person. Markers could be darker but pictures make them show up lighter than they look IRL.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I think Black on Black looks amazing, I like all these stealth/phantom styles, but I'm afraid I'm getting older; I hesitate because I might not even be able to see the numbers, let alone the hour and minute hands...