• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
3wrzUv.jpg

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
Some TD's are saying no they can't get ORF. ORF Closed. However my guy said they could get it and that ORF is still working but very discreetly so product very limited right now. He got me the above at the end of April and shipped right after their labour day. It arrived on Monday. So I believe his info to be accurate.

Reactions: OmegaSearchingSeb

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
I think the black to black version looks amazing, and it would be great to have one, but don't you feel it will hard to read? Truly from any aspect nothing to compare, but I own a Seiko 5 sport SRPD79 K ( a.k.a. phantom) all in black and it is sometimes (actually mostly) hard to read. I mean is it just me? Or do I'm looking for a reason to tell my self not to get one, :) don't know...

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
I think the black to black version looks amazing, and it would be great to have one, but don't you feel it will hard to read? Truly from any aspect nothing to compare, but I own a Seiko 5 sport SRPD79 K ( a.k.a. phantom) all in black and it is sometimes (actually mostly) hard to read. I mean is it just me? Or do I'm looking for a reason to tell my self not to get one, :) don't know...
Nope. Personally I love it. I would also like a Speedmaster black black. In know they aren't for everyone but they aren't actually that hard to read.

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
I asked a couple of TDs, and @CTime responded with this:

Screenshot-20230618-133216-Whats-App.jpg

I think the fact that CTime confirms it adds that little extra credibility for me to get super excited. 😁 Can't wait to see first pics and how it compared to the ORF. If VSF nails this one even better, I may be all in. 😍

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
@eBoy wow, this news is incredibly exciting. I wonder how soon is 'soon'? Also, there's a dominant issue in the agenda these days, I hope it won't have a negative effect

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
@eBoy wow, this news is incredibly exciting. I wonder how soon is 'soon'? Also, there's a dominant issue in the agenda these days, I hope it won't have a negative effect
I didn't dig any further since historically release dates for reps have often been moved back repeatedly anyway, so whatever date a TD or the factory may tell you now, it's probably not the actual one anyway. 😆

OmegaSearchingSeb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
19/2/23
Germany
OMG, is there a place where I can beg them to also make just one more batch of the Black/Titanium version? Gonna get the black/black as well if it's as good as we all hope :)

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
I received more infos from Steve (theonewatches.io):

Their price will be $488 plus shipping for the black-on-black SMP.

No photos from VSF yet, unfortunately.

Reactions: Thatwatchguy