• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
My Dealer told me after I tried to order. Then I saw someone else post that their TD also told them.

Reactions: addy46.88

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
Bump * Anyone actually received it?? Black /black
So my dealer said it was available again. He wasn't sure if anything had changed on it though. So I don't know if this was stock that was already out there and made before it was pulled back or what the deal is. Will try to find out more!

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
Bump * Anyone actually received it?? Black /black
389VI8.png

This was posted by someone on Reptime. Unfortunately they only posted one picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

eBoy

🏥🚑 RWI New Members Mental Asylum Warden 🩺⛑️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light
Doesn't look as bad as I thought. The markers are still a bit more prominent against the dial vs. the gen, but overall it's not too shabby.

Reactions: TheWatchGuy2

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
That does look better than I expected but need some more pictures. Mind sharing the reptime post?

Was there any update if they changed anything after it wasn't available for awhile?

jasonmcc

Horology Curious
18/3/23
Seems like there is a lot of interest in this piece. My understanding is ORF is the only maker right now. Would the high-interest drive other builders to place emphasis on this build? Isn't VSF real ceramic case currently the best 300m?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Seems like there is a lot of interest in this piece. My understanding is ORF is the only maker right now. Would the high-interest drive other builders to place emphasis on this build? Isn't VSF real ceramic case currently the best 300m?
Demand is definitely helpful in getting the attention of the makers. Let's hope...

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
I saw a gen for sale yesterday. They were asking $6,900. It has your name all over it !
That is cheap. My local Omega store has one in stock for 12k€ o_O Looks amazing but 12k is a lot.

Reactions: Alex_oz