• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
I wouldn't worry it's legible!

3bIEsb.jpeg

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Wow. I was bent on getting the black with gold but now, I'm tempted to go all black. Looks bloody stunning!

And I have a 6.7" wrist and my green SMP300 looks fine on mine. It might photograph a bit weird but I saw it on a random video my wife took and it looked absolutely normal. Doesn't look chunky.

Reactions: TheWatchGuy2

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
Wow. I was bent on getting the black with gold but now, I'm tempted to go all black. Looks bloody stunning!

And I have a 6.7" wrist and my green SMP300 looks fine on mine. It might photograph a bit weird but I saw it on a random video my wife took and it looked absolutely normal. Doesn't look chunky.
Get them both!🤣

Reactions: Valaj

tempWatchGuy

Looking Around
7/6/22
TheWatchGuy2, that black black is sick! Have you noticed any differences with the gen as far as the hands go? Mind taking a photo of the side of the watch? It's pretty glossy right?

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
TheWatchGuy2, that black black is sick! Have you noticed any differences with the gen as far as the hands go? Mind taking a photo of the side of the watch? It's pretty glossy right?
I'd really like to see this one against a gen in real life with my own eyes. Just to see how close it really is. So I can't really say anything about the hands. I can take a picture of the side but I believe the sides are brushed and not glossy.

Reactions: tempWatchGuy

tempWatchGuy

Looking Around
7/6/22

Do these sub-texts match up with the gen? First pic is yours, second is gen on Omega website. Does the watch look darker irl?