• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New models by ORF Omega DIVER 300M

TheWatchGuy2

Patron
Certified
4/8/22
USA
I may be wrong but I think Vsf only offers black on black and the gold black:

brPvI4.jpg

The model what I want is this:

H3YRZo.jpeg
Those two are the new ones. The black is a re-release. I'm wearing it now. Just got it.

Reactions: solomonkane

solomonkane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/13
Thanks for the clarification guys. What about the balance stud? Is it still like the previous release? No screw?

dsc_4431_1.jpg

solomonkane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/13
I checked mine. The movement seems to be the new one as both other VSFs, but the serial number is still the same as in the old pictures

That was all I need! Thank you guys! I don't understand why TDs are not listing this model as the V2. I'd have no idea this model is re-released if it wasn't for this thread. Buying this now :)

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Those two are the new ones. The black is a re-release. I'm wearing it now. Just got it.
These look really good. I have the blue SMP in both Gen and ZF. The ZF is probably the best version of the blue but these look the best for black. I'm torn between the black with SS bezel ring or full black. It a very hard choice and buying both would be pointless

Kabat

Horology Curious
29/9/23
Hello there. Guys, does anyone know if VSF solved the problem with crown?

bemeforaday

Known Member
Certified
8/4/23
Paca
Bonjour .
J'avais auparavant une Seamaster Diver 300 avec cadran noir chez VSF. Les index n'étaient pas blancs avec le lume. Couleur horrible. J'ai acheté une version zf à cadran blanc. C'EST LE MEILLEUR.
VSF est horrible avec la lumière du jour et la lumière du jour.
donc les index avec orf restent blancs sans lume ? Comme zf ?
thanks

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Bonjour .
J'avais auparavant une Seamaster Diver 300 avec cadran noir chez VSF. Les index n'étaient pas blancs avec le lume. Couleur horrible. J'ai acheté une version zf à cadran blanc. C'EST LE MEILLEUR.
VSF est horrible avec la lumière du jour et la lumière du jour.
donc les index avec orf restent blancs sans lume ? Comme zf ?
thanks
This is how it’s on the gen. Maybe the vsf doesn’t have lume at all