• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

gi0rg0s7

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/8/24
Cyprus
Hello Everyone
I have to say that am fully impressed with all the info and knowledgeable people here (and few trolls of course :) , i have to be honest i own few rep watches but never thought there is such community all those years am in the hobby. I was always buying from a local TD who traveled to china 2-3 per year to hunt for watches, but my guy now retired, so here i am to do the hunting alone

Reactions: Bearmarketrader

Drivespace

Supporter
Certified
3/9/18
Germany
Thanks for sharing these comprehensive "must reads". I have also already purchased Reps in the past from untrustworthy sources, that in the end even considering there relatively low price, were definitely worth buying and had nothing to do with crafting replicas. I feel like the knowledge that is provided here has already helped me to get a better overview in general and especially what sorts of qualities are available in the market.

All the best - Drivespace

Dontuhatepants

7/9/24
Ireland
Hi Everyone,
Just getting started and amazed by the level of info here. Thank you so much for all the hard work. Will be making my first purchase very soon.
Cheers

Dreams-Visions

21/9/24
Fort Lauderdale, FL
New signup, checking out the place. Great welcome info and clearly a solid community. I'm not a newcomer to community forums and I look forward to contributing to this one. I do not own a rep yet but after seeing so many sites out there and finding out about this place after a visit to /reptime, I realized a lot more homework and understanding was needed. Seems I've found it here. Cheers.

Clessidra

24/9/24
Hello everyone! I've been following the forum for a while now and joined last week. In these first few days, besides seeing beautiful watches, I am trying to learn the rules of the forum as soon as possible, so that I can also buy some beautiful watches. Greetings to all

Michael2112

8/6/24
Germany
Hello everyone, I've been a silent reader for a while now and would like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I'm from Germany. I am pleased to be here. A really very interesting forum!