• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

avi8rbravo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/3/24
FL350
Hi Everyone, newbie here. Appreciate all the work that goes into moderating and advising this community.
Thought I'd say hi 👋🏽 I'm a Breitling enthusiast looking to add more to my one Navitimer.

Reactions: Der_Wo_Da_So

biogod

17/4/24
Hey all, bought my first rep thanks to this forum. Helped me gain the confidence to go through with it. Great information source for anyone interested in stepping into the world of rep watches.

Leopalm

23/4/24
Hello all. Newbie here. Looking to make my first rep purchase very soon.

XprincoX

6/5/24
Hi all, long time lurker but finally joined. Thanks for all the great community information here! Just made my first rep purchase too!

Reactions: Der_Wo_Da_So

sandlum

Supporter
Certified
9/5/24
Hi thank you for this website of rich information. Am so glad to stumble upon this forum as I felt so lost, like I was doing something dishonest to source for clones. So happy that there are likeminded people who appreciate this hobby.

colito

28/3/24
Hi everyone! What a mine of information this place is, I'm learning something new every time I visit. This is going to be an expensive new hobby 😆

Reintrei

MULTI ACCOUNT
2/5/24
Grüße und vielen Dank für all die tollen Informationen in diesem Forum!

Reintrei

MULTI ACCOUNT
2/5/24
Hallo, bin froh dass ich dieses interessante Forum gefunden habe.

Andrew33

29/5/24
Virgin post! Excited to buy my first rep (OMG AT Gmt Wrldtmr) after buying an AliEx homage. Will post updates and pics here!

noreg-tid

27/5/24
Thank you so much for doing this! This helps ALOT for us newbies!

notbob

3/6/24
New to the forum, users of r3ddit's rept1me community recommended it to me. Thank you for the information, this is very helpful!

Todaro5

4/6/24
Hi, a greeting to everyone, i return after a long time, i write from Italy i’ve always been appassionate about pam.

jhonpaneristi

MULTI ACCOUNT
2/6/24
Hello future friends! as my nickname indicates, I'm a fan of Pam!
I hope to have a good time with you.
i'am from EU
I don't have a rep yet. I'm thinking of buying a second-hand one first. but obviously I do not have the right to access this part of the site.
how to do?
thank you for this great forum
J.P.

barge72

27/6/24
After reading so many amazing information on this website, I decided to get my first watch
Thank you so much. I hope everything will go smooth

Malibu

Peloton Aviator
Supporter
30/6/24
Malibu CA
Hello all; really enjoying the site and community so far; so much info to absorb! Anyhow I am on the hunt for a Noob PAM 911 -if anyone wants to sell plz let me know., love that classic look. Looking forward to learning all about the Rep world….

shomfo_8005

Getting To Know The Place
12/7/24
Hello and greetings to all, thanks to OP for taking the time to compile this list, I hope to learn much of the rep game from this forum

Norbert!

25/12/22
Berlin
Guten Tag, ich bin ganz neu hier und möchte bei jtime eine

SEAMASTERAQUA TERRA 150 M41 MM, STAHL MIT KAUTSCHUKBAND kaufen.​

Gibt es eine Empfehlung zu dieser Uhr.

Gruß
Norbert