• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

Kbks

Horology Curious
2/11/23
Hi, have been a lurker since 2018, but decided to sign up today. Having had a combination of gens/ replicas in my collection, this community has really grown on me (and enabled me to have the pieces I have always wanted without completely destroying the family finances) - thank you all

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hi, have been a lurker since 2018, but decided to sign up today. Having had a combination of gens/ replicas in my collection, this community has really grown on me (and enabled me to have the pieces I have always wanted without completely destroying the family finances) - thank you all
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

lizlenwip

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
7/11/23
Down Under
Hey, All, I'm new to reps and just joined here, too. This forum is terrific and extremely informative, and the people here seem so helpful. Really looking forward to my first rep.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Hey everyone. New here but I’ve had a few reps over the years. You guys have taken it to the next level though. I’ve seen some amazing watches you guys have posted. You guys have so much knowledge about this stuff it just blows me away. I sure hope I don’t get booted. Lol

Mangoe

Looking Around
4/11/23
Hello everybody! I'm new here, never been a watch enthusiast (I wear an apple watch but never use it for the time 😅) but its been growing on me for the past few months. As I know nothing about it, this forum taught me a lot the last few days and made me order my first rep with Steve. Very excited!

Mr.Mac 2

Looking Around
30/9/23
Hi everybody ,
I am a new member born in UK but now living in CA. I have a dozen or so replicas which I have bought on the street in various Countries and some purchased on-line thro. the more "traditional" routes . It is a great fun hobby and one that consumes my interest trying to find the "one " rep. that really satisfies !

ethanbt

19/8/15
Hello, I was a member back in 2016, bought a few reps from member here then disappeared for a while.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hello, I was a member back in 2016, bought a few reps from member here then disappeared for a while.
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME BACK to RWI from the official reception desk!

A little refresher since you were away for a while:

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "new members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section to introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

Also, please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
new to rep watch hobby. Trying to learn....
H7iekP.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "new members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section to introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Awesome stuff. Thank you!
H7iekP.gif

jayaballard

Looking Around
12/12/23
Hello from Singapore!

Have always wanted to look for a forum where stuff about rep watches can be discussed and after lurking around for the past 2 weeks, I certainly hope this is the place to be.

I was a PAM fan (I'm a sucker for lume) and owned a couple of GEN pieces prior but sold them because while its the watch I like, it wasn't a watch I deserved. Settled for a rep PAM127 from some unknown factory which I eventually gave away cos the REG TM marking on the CP is really bad.

A friend passed me a 15500ST from APSF to try on as he refused to let go of his YM42 from Clean. For some weird reason, I am beginning to like it more and more.

So my sights are on AP now. However the idea of wearing a 50-60k sgd watch daily doesn't seem like a wise idea. So..... i'll just stick to the rep for now.

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Hi,

I'm Mario. For years I'm looking for a Heuer Camaro Val 72 with Panda dial. Unfortunatly they are very rare and extremly pricy. So I searched for a replica and fell into that rabbit hole.

I didn't find a Camaro but now ordered my first watch, a Pespi GMT II, another watch I like a lot.

BTW: Any hint how to get a replica Camaro?

Ar325

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
15/12/23
US
Welcome to RWI! :)

Here are some links with interesting information and must-reads, that helped me a lot in the beginning. Hope it will do the same for you!
Start reading, there is a lot of interesting information available.

Forum Terms & Abbreviations, what do they mean: this will make reading at RWI easier
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-abbreviations

Guide - how to purchase your first replica watch: a must-read
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...your-first-rep

Top 10 lies about replica watches: understanding what we are talking about and things people say that is not true
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...eplica-watches

What replica brands are the best: interesting info about the makers/factories of replica watches
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...45#post7808745

THE RESUME with super replicas: [CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs - the list with the best replicas
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs

Trusted Rep Dealers: a list with the dealers that are trusted on this forum
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-rep-dealers.147

Members Sale & Trade area: buy a pre-loved watch from another member
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/member-sales-and-trade-area.9951834

Read immediately after your first order: a post to get to know what to expect and Do’s & Don’ts (also good to read BEFORE your first order)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ur-first-order

Links to some of the more prevalent RULES of the forum
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-of-the-forum

Search if you are looking for something specific before you add a new topic. That keeps the forum relevant. The forum isn't a helpdesk! A lot members spend much time here at RWI and if they have to dig through all the ‘what is the best’ and ‘where can I find’ posts all the time, it makes their time on the forum less pleasant. Other, more experienced members are willing to help and answer your questions but most questions are already asked before, so read/search first. In the beginning, it’s overwhelming because there are a lot threads, but if you read and search in the right forums and sub-forums, almost everything can be found.

Use the search function in the right upper corner, you can search in titles and/or posts only also with advanced search. Sometimes searching with Google works also well, just add RWI to your search query. If you can’t find what you are looking for after reading, and you still have a question, put your question in the right sub-forum.

:welcome:

Oh yes, one last thing; if you like the forum, our community and all the information you can get from here, please consider to support RWI!
Why should you subscribe?
Great info. Is helping a lot in make a sound selection. Thanks

twix42

Looking Around
19/12/23
USA
Hey everyone! New to the forums. I wanted to educate myself on Reps and was curious so I joined. I might buy one in some time :)
Currently I own a Gen Tudor BB GMT, a Citizen Eco Drive, and a couple of G-Shocks.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hello from Singapore!

Have always wanted to look for a forum where stuff about rep watches can be discussed and after lurking around for the past 2 weeks, I certainly hope this is the place to be.

I was a PAM fan (I'm a sucker for lume) and owned a couple of GEN pieces prior but sold them because while its the watch I like, it wasn't a watch I deserved. Settled for a rep PAM127 from some unknown factory which I eventually gave away cos the REG TM marking on the CP is really bad.

A friend passed me a 15500ST from APSF to try on as he refused to let go of his YM42 from Clean. For some weird reason, I am beginning to like it more and more.

So my sights are on AP now. However the idea of wearing a 50-60k sgd watch daily doesn't seem like a wise idea. So..... i'll just stick to the rep for now.
H7iekP.gif

You are receiving this reply because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or because of one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider introducing yourself in the above mentioned section.

If you haven't already, please read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections). They contain important newbie information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

And this one: