• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Daytona

Obelard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Belgium
Lol. Firstly ZZF is gone... and secondly... whats your thoughts about Datejust? Just kidding. Lets stick to Daytona here.

Andrew confirmed they have stock Yes Daytona whatever to be clear anything that is not Noob and ARF is a waste of time.???????????????????? God I wish to have a cristal ball and get 100 Noobs now I could easy ask 2000 and people would be paying ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Oh, sorry, my bad then. Thought ZZF became "Clean Factory" a while back and dropped their name.

ZZF did switch their name to CF to hide their shame over the 904 scam-dal but maybe in an effort to hang onto some shred of identity they started listing the 316 models (formerly claimed to be 904) as "Junior Editions" haha. Now the "regular" ZZF's are REALLY 904. Whatever. I like the ZZF CG's much more than CF's so for that much I'm glad they're still around. Plus the CF Sub dials had some issues of dents (noticeable indentations) around the markers and the center hole. I guess that's mostly been corrected although I think the CF Sub dial center hole depressions are still too pronounced.

Reactions: Obelard

Flyzone

Known Member
13/5/21
Italia
What did you order bro, the Biao you were looking at?

finally arrived. wonderful feeling .. it seems to me done very well .. what do you say? only the thickness of the glass has a slightly greenish reflection, do you notice?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
PT says this 116500 chrono functions fully. Anyone order this and have opinion yet? VRF doesn’t have a good rep for Daytona’s but this was released earlier this year from what I can tell… maybe they put in the legwork to improve?

https://puretimewatch.io/daytona-116...let-a7750.html

All full 7750s have fully functioning chronos. The ARF 7750 (often listed as A4130) was slimmed down to a more gen thickness which resulted in frozen 3 and 9 subdials. All other A7750 Daytonas (including VRF) are especially thick, which many people see as a dealbreaker. I have several and don't mind them. But it's a completely different experience from wearing a thin gen-like thickness Daytona like the Noob. A bit like wearing a DSSD compared to a Sub, but not as extreme.

BTW the general advice is never use A7750 chronos. The native 7750 subdial positions are 12 9 6 and to change them to 9 6 3 requires transfer gears which can break. The are cheap parts in a cheap factory rigged mod. Best left untouched if you want your rep to look and run normal.

Last edited:

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
All full 7750s have fully functioning chronos. The ARF 7750 (often listed as A4130) was slimmed down to a more gen thickness which resulted in frozen 3 and 9 subdials. All other A7750 Daytonas (including VRF) are especially thick, which many people see as a dealbreaker. I have several and don't mind them. But it's a completely different experience from wearing a thin gen-like thickness Daytona like the Noob. A bit like wearing a DSSD compared to a Sub, but not as extreme.

BTW the general advice is never use A7750 chronos. The native 7750 subdial positions are 12 9 6 and to change them to 9 6 3 requires transfer gears which can break. The are cheap parts in a cheap factory rigged mod. Best left untouched if you want your rep to look and run normal.

Them is better have ARF at least no issues with the thickness right? I have both Noob and ARF and I am happy. I also have 7750 12 9 6 of couple years and is not that thicker to the point bother me

Reactions: KJ2020

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium

Them is better have ARF at least no issues with the thickness right? I have both Noob and ARF and I am happy. I also have 7750 12 9 6 of couple years and is not that thicker to the point bother me

Flyzone

Known Member
13/5/21
Italia

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Managed to open the website 20min ago, contacted these guys via WeChat and asked for 2-3 Daytona models. They told me the factory is out of stock and they only have TWF stuff.

That must be why I got a TWF QC instead of a biao. The ultimate bait and switch (not TD's fault)

jzs8I1.jpg