• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Daytona

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Pay attention T1G was Noob he is using Noob pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are not Noobs bro, they are 1mm thicker than Noob. Noob is not still in business that anyone has verified and other factories can use T1G bracelets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obelard

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
These are not Noobs bro, they are 1mm thicker than Noob. Noob is not still in business that anyone has verified and other factories can use T1G bracelets.
Other than the 1mm thickness difference and movement compared to Noob. Would you say this new Daytona rep is in the same league visually (based on pics)? I'm personally interested in the panda with black bezel.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Other than the 1mm thickness difference and movement compared to Noob. Would you say this new Daytona rep is in the same league visually (without having it in your hands of course).

I paid for one bro so that says a lot, lol. I'm getting less optimistic by the day that I will actually get one. I've already picked out some alternative reps to replace it if the bad news gets delivered.

Reactions: Akilles

Obelard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Belgium

I have checked many pics and I couldn’t find any other than Noob. I might be wrong you seems to be the expert

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium

I didn’t say it was because i have check with then he is only using the pics also he advertised JH with 7750 12.5 mm for a Carbo and he confirmed was wrong

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I have checked many pics and I couldn’t find any other than Noob. I might be wrong you seems to be the expert

Bro you quoted this page showing 34 of them. These can't be Noobs unless Noob re-organized and found a new slim 7750 movement to build in a new factory. That doesn't seem likely to me, but if true I would welcome it. I really don't care who makes them, just take my money and gimme some, haha.

jzsXup.jpg

Here's a comparison of the only two known Noob movement cases alongside the Biao and the TWF. You can see the Noob 4130 is thinner than Biao and the Noob 7750 is thicker than Biao.

I used a transparent layer to keep the samples at the same scale, using the crystal size as a reference point.

jzsrdj.jpg

jzs8I1.jpg

Last edited:

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
Bro you quoted this page showing 34 of them. These can't be Noobs unless Noob re-organized and found a new slim 7750 movement to build in a new factory. That doesn't seem likely to me, but if true I would welcome it. I really don't care who makes them, just take my money and gimme some, haha.

jzsXup.jpg

Here's a comparison of the only two known Noob movement cases alongside the Biao and the TWF. You can see the Noob 4130 is thinner than Biao and the Noob 7750 is thicker than Biao.

I used a transparent layer to keep the samples at the same scale, using the crystal size as a reference point.

jzsrdj.jpg

jzs8I1.jpg

the 34 pics you can get anywhere on the internet -:) because its rolex orginal pics. However yes I have to agree the about the modified version of 7750. Did you ordered? I want so badly the RG/RG

Reactions: KJ2020

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Got message from Li saying they are out of stock and he doesn't know when or if they will be avail again. They must be very new to the market as Li says he has never hold one in his hand (therefore can't say anything about the quality). And he's been around for a while.

He does confirm that all subdials are functional unlike ARF but maybe thats not news...

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
the 34 pics you can get anywhere on the internet -:) because its rolex orginal pics. However yes I have to agree the about the modified version of 7750. Did you ordered? I want so badly the RG/RG

I ordered and paid but according to the post above it looks like I'm out of luck. :(

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
I ordered and paid but according to the post above it looks like I'm out of luck. :(

KJ I have spoken and it’s confirmed they never had the one you’d purchase. I think we resume in ARF. I have one ARF and no complaints beside the Chono dials however honest how many times we use it?

Tell me what do you think about the Submariner from ZZF?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ I have spoken and it’s confirmed they never had the one you’d purchase. I think we resume in ARF. I have one ARF and no complaints beside the Chono dials however honest how many times we use it?

Tell me what do you think about the Submariner from ZZF?

That's a little off topic for this thread isn't it? LOL

I like them - I have one and just bought a second one. I overpaid for the first one in the 904L scam-dal but whatcha gonna do?

Reactions: Akilles and Obelard

Obelard

28/4/19
Belgium
That's a little off topic for this thread isn't it? LOL

I like them - I have one and just bought a second one. I overpaid for the first one in the 904L scam-dal but whatcha gonna do?

I am planning buy one today to be shipped together with my GMTII Pepsi Jub from Clean Factory

I have Hulk from Noob and I might take the smuff

Reactions: KJ2020