• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
In order to put the strap I had to purchase the below adapter

https://watch2parts.com/products/wa...ilippe-nautilus-40mm-watch-steel-band-adapter

But it was not an easy process because

-The bars that came with the adapter where bigger than the holes of the watch. So I use the one that the watch has (no big deal)

-The adapters are not sit properly ( I’m thinking a way to solve it)

-The strap that I order was manufactured for the RG version of the watch, thus I had to trim a little bit.

But the result is quite good for version 1 attempt

762975b999735e9543a7fc4776a8e344.jpg

Thanks for sharing, it looks like the strap is thicker than it should be as you have said it is not sitting properly

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The only issue I have with this watch is the crown. It seems as if when i unscrew the crown to set the watch, it is difficult to screw the crown back in because it does not line up with the threads and one has to be careful not to damage it feels like. Anyone else notice this or perhaps I have a bad one?

Also, just remembered when I wind the watch after 30 revolutions or so, I am assuming it is fully wound, and I hear a clicking sound from the movement if I continue past that amount of turns. Is this the main spring slipping to prevent damage? Has anyone else noticed this also?

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Oh i'm sorry, i thougt your username is a german name, so...

Wempe in Germany always has these straps in stock. I've wait like 3-4 days :D

Hello again,

I cant find Any straps on Wempe.com
Can you please send a link where you bought it.

Thanks again

Johnluuda

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
8/5/21
Hi, i went there and ask the staff, none of luxuxy watch accessories is available online...