• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
pinion cap colors are different. ppf are gold color like gen.

RonyPony

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/16
Australia
ZGuWsb.jpg

The dial seems to be the same, colour variance is from the lighting/colour temperature difference between shots IMO.

But as mentioned above pinion caps are different, PPF is closer to gen.

Edit *apologies for spelling on the image, it's 4 in the morning here.

Last edited:
Reactions: fpi87

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Pinion caps were gold on the GF version also - just not on that TD pics. Check early post from people who received there’s prior to raids.

Reactions: Unlimited

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If it is the same watch, why are TDs listing them as 2 different items (maybe they could have just updated the Green Factory listing with new factory name), something is suspicious. Anyways, after looking at trusty and PT pics, I think they are same dial...its just a matter of lighting used for the pics. Both models have the moonphase dial sunken in a bit and printing looks identical.

TDs are quick to add new factory releases but We all know TDs don’t update existing listings readily. Half the listings are for watches that have been discontinued for years.

Reactions: srhoque

jcguo0516

4/12/18
who did you order from? I ordered from PT on the first day when this was released, but I dont know if they carry on the list when the factory switched to PPF

I was told I'm on the 5th on the list, 1 behind you.

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
ZGuWsb.jpg

The dial seems to be the same, colour variance is from the lighting/colour temperature difference between shots IMO.

But as mentioned above pinion caps are different, PPF is closer to gen.

Edit *apologies for spelling on the image, it's 4 in the morning here.

My GREEN pinion cap look exactly like the PPF you posted above. No idea where the silver pinion came from.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
When I asked Andrew he said 'very soon', sad to hear 'very soon' is another week. But I should be right behind you in queue, so what's another 8 days.

if he say very very soon does that means 16days? haha. just joking. Me too waiting for my QC.

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
From the latest restocking photos from my local dealer, it seems PPF is actually the one with silver pinion.

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
LOL no, the pics are taken today and available for order. Those are PPF 5712.

Hello mate, would you mind PM'ing me your dealers name? My TD is saying he can't get at the moment and I'm desperate to get my hands on a piece!
Thanks,
David

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
He only ships within China and Hong Kong. Not sure if that helps bro.

Hmm, no. Although a plane ticket to china to collect would be far cheaper than getting the real deal....!
Would you mind if I asked him to double check? Happy to pay extra for shipping etc

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
if you're that desperate,you could get an agent to buy for you and get it sent to their warehouse.

the line on the 8 marker is definitely wider than the rest