• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Tanya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/08
Magnificent, fortunate to be having legend building me a Green Buff project right now.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Folks, do you have any news from watchbuff (98 Studio)?

No, still disappeared and no replying to my messages. I heard he’s alive and he’s replying to some members. I’m afraid he’s scamming all of us

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
No, still disappeared and no replying to my messages. I heard he’s alive and he’s replying to some members. I’m afraid he’s scamming all of us

I'm also one of those whom watchbuff don't reply to (since 11 May in my case). :wtf:

mechmonkey

Horology Curious
19/5/22
Sounds like he is waiting for watches from 3k? If so I think that is fine given it is out of his control, but he should communicate effectively

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
Is there any other trusted source where to buy Buff parts now? I need dial and hands. Peggy?

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
I remember some time ago there was a vendor called "Loco Louie." Got swarmed by so many orders and requests that he couldnt keep up and basically fell over from stress. Lots of people lost money. Might be a similar situation here that the guy is just run ragged. I have no inside info, just relaying an old story.

Reactions: Tobel

madedo

Certified
4/12/20

What a beauty! Would you be so kind as to give some datailed information about this watch (which parts are used, who did the work, what was done).

Would be great!
Join this beauty, wear in good health and best regards

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS
What a beauty! Would you be so kind as to give some datailed information about this watch (which parts are used, who did the work, what was done).

Would be great!
Join this beauty, wear in good health and best regards

- 3k watch from BUFF (dial, hands, refinish case + bracelet)
- Kellogg anniversary datewheel
- rotor plating
- crown thinning mod

:)