• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I thought the eagle-eyed amongst you would have noticed the case pin sticking out on the case lug, I guess to busy starting at the mismatched lume :)

This case pin works its way out just a little over the course of wearing, and despite pushing it back in it comes out.

Any suggestions to resolve would be very welcome

Tight your sleeves (in the middle not a the side) ;-)

Reactions: THXuk

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Lets hope it has a middle sleeve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I don't think so. Watchbuff (98 Studio) haven't been communicating with me since 11 May. I think they hit and run.

He answered me 2 days ago, when I inquired about the stock of hands, he sent payment instructions straight over. Of course, it's not uncommon for many non-dealers to have warp speed up until payment is made, then revert to camel speed.

Reactions: grillbrill

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
He answered me 2 days ago, when I inquired about the stock of hands, he sent payment instructions straight over. Of course, it's not uncommon for many non-dealers to have warp speed up until payment is made, then revert to camel speed.

He/they didn't even reply to my offer for doing more business with him/them. I was always polite and patient with him/them so this couldn't be the reason for his/their silence.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
He/they didn't even reply to my offer for doing more business with him/them. I was always polite and patient with him/them so this couldn't be the reason for his/their silence.

i did send any update before and he got piss and said they are out of stock and offer me two times to refund if i cant wait.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
hi guys, waited 4 months and finally received my buff 5711. I really love it!

feel free to ask me anything

Wear it in good health

One question

You are in Eu? If yes, it safely passed customs? he ships the same way out Td's ship? Through forwarders?

Thanks

Reactions: David1886

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London

How are the hands and dial lume matching up, it looks a little different in the pic, but that could be down to the charge from the sun?

Last edited:

David1886

3/6/19
Wear it in good health

One question

You are in Eu? If yes, it safely passed customs? he ships the same way out Td's ship? Through forwarders?

Thanks

Yes I am in the EU and yes he uses forwarders. He uses a similar shipping as TD Hont, however it is a bit quicker shipping, about a month or less :)

Last edited:
Reactions: j21

David1886

3/6/19

How are the hands and dial lume matching up, it looks a little different in the pic, but that could be down to the charge from the sun?

I think is due to the charge of the sun, because I took the photo under a tree shadow. The lume is maching on mine and it is very strong, I am very satisfied with the lume. I think it's on par with my VSF submariner, just with smaller indexes.

Reactions: THXuk

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
I think is due to the charge of the sun, because I took the photo under a tree shadow. The lume is maching on mine and it is very strong, I am very satisfied with the lume. I think it's on par with my VSF submariner, just with smaller indexes.

your photo is ok and this yellowish mismatch is according to gen....
the opposite is in general annoying specially with the flashy white hands from 3K....

Deadpool

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17
I am looking for these parts, any idea who makes the best ones currently?

Date wheel for 3KF 5167 and 5711 Steel (White, Blue Old Style and Blue Boxed Logo Dial)

5711 Dial Boxed Logo for 3KF.

Non white lume hands for 3KF 5167.

I've considered BIONONE DW but it seems like they are having QC / Misprint / Misalignment issue.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Anyone pick up a stock 3kf 5711 blue or white recently?

Factory seems to be struggling with production.

Seems like many of us have been waiting months

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Deadpool

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/17
Anyone pick up a stock 3kf 5711 blue or white recently?

Factory seems to be struggling with production.

Seems like many of us have been waiting months

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I ordered mine from Chazing back in Feb, got QC in late april and it was sent out to me in early May.

I think the situation have changed a bit from then.

bthntnkn

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/10/21

feel free to ask me anything

Can you please share more photos? I'd like to swap my stock dial with buff's dial

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Anyone heard from buff lately ?

Neither did I. In addition, I haven't seen any updates on their WeChat page since 31 May. Hopefully he's not ill. He may have gone for a holiday.

Last edited:

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Neither did I. In addition, I haven't seen any updates on their WeChat page since 31 May. Hopefully he's not ill. He may have gone for a holiday.

His area just started another big explosion of COVID-19. I think they are lock down again.