• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

JuanSB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/15
Too deep clasp cross engraving for a PPF

interesting.

i am still pretty new to the nautilus, usually more into watches like the calatrava.

honestly seeing them side by side makes the buff one seem a bit less attractive.

Last edited:

h.pagani158

22/6/21
since u guys seem to pay more attention to keys than watches...I just sold the pista & w the proceeds and money I saved from not having to buy a replacement gen 5711, it’s all going towards the new boat.

Nice boat > $200k stainless watch any day of the week (that’s the Chinese in me talking).

jEfsO4.jpg

Yes but now we need pictures of the car also:legend:

Last edited:

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
since u guys seem to pay more attention to keys than watches...I just sold the pista & w the proceeds and money I saved from not having to buy a replacement gen 5711, it’s all going towards the new boat.

Nice boat > $200k stainless watch any day of the week (that’s the Chinese in me talking).

jEfsO4.jpg

Nice rides, I would have kept the Pista and sold the 430 and 355, but where is your DD? Agreed on the boat though, it's a bad time to pick up a new Patek, better wait until prices come down to earth, whenever that might be.

h.pagani158

22/6/21
Is it me or do the resumed hands look fatter than they should?

My watch died last week. Watchsmith said it because dust in the movement.
Here is my watch After full serviced and relumed the 3kf hands to match Buff lume.

rickyman94

Known Member
21/10/17

u see this polish bevel at the edge. Just polish that part more, then in real life it will look very close to gen.

I was skeptical of this, but just used a cape cod cloth to go around the bevel of my PPF for maybe 1-2 min on each side, and I don't know if its a placebo or if it really works but damn I don't think unless I had a gen right in my face I would say that the PPF bezel is fat anymore... thanks so much for the tip @AC102

Reactions: mech500

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I was skeptical of this, but just used a cape cod cloth to go around the bevel of my PPF for maybe 1-2 min on each side, and I don't know if its a placebo or if it really works but damn I don't think unless I had a gen right in my face I would say that the PPF bezel is fat anymore... thanks so much for the tip @AC102

Glad u like it! As i said its simple and fast for a huge difference.

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
My watch died last week. Watchsmith said it because dust in the movement.
Here is my watch After full serviced and relumed the 3kf hands to match Buff lume.

I am looking to get my watch relumed. the standard 3kF lume seems so weak. Is this watchmaker based out of USA?
My buff dial has perfect lume, but hands are less than 20% as bright

Last edited:

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Ordered 2x dials and 4x date discs from Buff on December 26.

He has yet to ship them. FYI to others looking to order. Hit or miss. My first order shipped and arrived with no issues. This second order is another story.

Reactions: ywg

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
Ordered 2x dials and 4x date discs from Buff on December 26.

He has yet to ship them. FYI to others looking to order. Hit or miss. My first order shipped and arrived with no issues. This second order is another story.

Similar situation. But ordered in early February and still keeping getting will ship out in a few days from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
I have seen buff use gen dials in his promo build and claim that they are custom dials just to entice people. What you end up receiving is a whole different story.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Buff is getting some very expensive build right now. I guess he is more focus on his big project . Thats bad. But i was chatting with him just two days ago with other stuff. He seems still fine with his work. Try to ask him for an explanation on the delay. Mine was delay very much before ending up due to a lock down for convoid case in his city.

Reactions: rickyman94