• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I just received both my green and blue full buff builds!!!

I guess I got lucky; no weird hairs or dust bits and though there was a lapse of communication with him he just msg’d me one day out of the blue w pics of packaging and a shipment slip.

From the day of receiving those pics until date of final arrival to my door was roughly 3 1/2 weeks. I reside in USA.

The watches look even better than I expected and I can’t wait to get the bracelet lengths adjusted so I can wear them out.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting on theirs, definitely a treat when it finally arrives. I’d suggest being overly polite in your communication w him and just be patient. Not saying that the lapse of comms is cool, just that I don’t think he’s out to make a quick con.

Great that you received both. Could you please share pics? Thanks

kiyo

Looking Around
9/2/19

BIONONE's dw arrived today.

Compare with Peggy's dw.

I don't have BUFF's dw.

price

BIONONE € 99 + € 18.96 = € 117.96

Peggy $ 45 + $ 50 = $ 95

When I look at the back, Peggy's is aluminum.

BIONONE's is brass.

The scratches on the back of the peggy's dw were already there by the time it arrived.

Peggy's dw seems to be similar in exact shape of the teeth and negative space.

Reactions: theREALgoat

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

I guess I got lucky; no weird hairs or dust bits and though there was a lapse of communication with him he just msg’d me one day out of the blue w pics of packaging and a shipment slip.

From the day of receiving those pics until date of final arrival to my door was roughly 3 1/2 weeks. I reside in USA.

The watches look even better than I expected and I can’t wait to get the bracelet lengths adjusted so I can wear them out.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting on theirs, definitely a treat when it finally arrives. I’d suggest being overly polite in your communication w him and just be patient. Not saying that the lapse of comms is cool, just that I don’t think he’s out to make a quick con.

How did Buff ship you the package? Did he declare its content and value?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13

Told you its a great watch in real life lol. I recall you had a gen before , give us some comments on this . Thanks bro

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
price

BIONONE € 99 + € 18.96 = € 117.96

Peggy $ 45 + $ 50 = $ 95

When I look at the back, Peggy's is aluminum.
BIONONE's is brass.

The scratches on the back of the peggy's dw were already there by the time it arrived.

Peggy's dw seems to be similar in exact shape of the teeth and negative space.

thanks for the upload. i took the liberty to PS the two date wheels to same size for comparison.

the bionone font weight is off from 12-19 and does look a little thin?

the teeth shape for peggy and buffs match 3kfs with the bevel, whereas the bionone version is square teeth.
long term how does the square teeth wear the quick-set and 24hour date wheel?

I have the peggy version and think i made the correct choice.

juvqNS.jpg

Reactions: SuperLory

kiyo

Looking Around
9/2/19
thanks for the upload. i took the liberty to PS the two date wheels to same size for comparison.

the teeth shape for peggy and buffs match 3kfs with the bevel, whereas the bionone version is square teeth.

juvqNS.jpg

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
14/8/14

The later gen Patek 324 SC datewheels have a lighter weight font, the older style was a bit heavier. I've owned both variations, it's a matter of preference really although it makes more sense to pair the older style with older dials, and vice versa.

Reactions: Edgematic

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
The later gen Patek 324 SC datewheels have a lighter weight font, the older style was a bit heavier. I've owned both variations, it's a matter of preference really although it makes more sense to pair the older style with older dials, and vice versa.

defeats the objective and better to use 3kf date wheel then? may aswell buy the weighted buff or Peggy version.

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia

juvqNS.jpg

Am interested in the difference of the teeth and the performance of the datewheel? Interesting both are quite different. Any thoughts guys?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
use clickpix.org or Imgur. then attach the jpg link that's generated using the picture [one looks like mountain] icon in the toolbar

Or just click on that icon and drag / browse your picture files into the popped up window.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
That’s a very nice blue color and the finish / polish looks great too! Can’t wait to see the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuanSB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/15
been trying to order a fully customized 5711 from buff, still negotiating the details.

also been talking about 15202 hand base mods as well.

as they are located in china and legend does not reply to me, i could simply ship a ZF 15202 to them and have them mod it, maybe also do a bracelet mod too.

i will keep you updated about pricing etc.

Last edited: