• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

hblps

Still New
6/1/16
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]can pm me for the rep watch repair too? got a GMT Master II with the date out of position and unable to change the date.[/FONT]

hblps

Still New
6/1/16
can pm me for the rep watch repair? i got a GMT Master II rep and the date goes out of position.

lemontea

I'm Unknown!!
12/2/16
Hi I have a Rolex oso same problems the time will stop, pls I need to know which shop can repair pls email me the address [email protected]... anyone can recommend me good grade Rolex or AP because I see quite a few but look fame fake thank

prsftw

1/3/16
Hi! Could you pm me the watch smith details too please? Thanks

Iwcboy

Getting To Know The Place
1/12/15
Hi, can you also please PM me the watch Smith details?

Thanks

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

madasboot

22/3/06
Hello wahzai, the stem on my vtg 6538 (my daily beater) has broke and I need someone to replace it. Could you please share the contact with me please? I thank you in advance. Cheers

babyface

14/11/15
Sometimes I wonder if getting reps are worth the price we price for. Don't get me wrong, I do own a few reps myself. My few months old GMT Master II from Shenzhen just died on me! There goes S$190. That amount could have got me a nice reliable entry Seiko that will last 5-10 years.

BTW, I have a seiko movement laying around and after a few measurement, it seems to be a perfect fit and WAHLA, now I have a Swiss inspired China body with a Japanese heart.
20160325_175635.jpg

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Sometimes I wonder if getting reps are worth the price we price for. Don't get me wrong, I do own a few reps myself. My few months old GMT Master II from Shenzhen just died on me! There goes S$190. That amount could have got me a nice reliable entry Seiko that will last 5-10 years.

BTW, I have a seiko movement laying around and after a few measurement, it seems to be a perfect fit and WAHLA, now I have a Swiss inspired China body with a Japanese heart.
20160325_175635.jpg
Lol. You have just become a modder! You are going to surpass Spinmaster, Pratt and Taka!

More things to come.

babyface

14/11/15
Lol. You have just become a modder! You are going to surpass Spinmaster, Pratt and Taka!

More things to come.

ha ha ha , I have a set of itchy hands. Always like to tear things apart and hopefully put them back. Got my fair shares of busted projects!!!

rohmi

I'm Unknown!!
28/3/16
Hi guys need help to PM me contact to send my deepsea for repair. If can be done in spore that's best. Was advised by my seller to send factory in China but I can't wait 2-3 weeks timeframe. Thanks!

mktun

7/4/16
Saw an ad in carousell.. regard to repair..

Go.find it..
He do.not do re lume..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Genera74

29/12/14
Can anyone pm me watch repair svc as well? Mine just stopped working... Thanks a lot..

gagaboy

I'm Unknown!!
11/7/16
Dear All, I would like to find a watch repairer for my replicate AP. It stops even when wearing. Please PM me the contact. I'm from Singapore. Thanks a lot.

plyschbyxa

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/1/16
Anyone knows where can I do reluming in Singapore? In need to relume my Panerai 243 pearl