• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

Daryl80

Getting To Know The Place
6/10/12
Not sure tho I'm sure you can walk in and ask for his advice /quote

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Daryl80

Getting To Know The Place
6/10/12
There is one shop in kallang bahru that can fix our watches.
Hey man. Can you please share the details?

Keen to find somebody who shares our love for reps too and won't be so harsh when handling them.

Pm would be fine too if you don't wish to broadcast it. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

kevin.123

Renowned Member
12/8/14
There is one shop in kallang bahru that can fix our watches.
Can you share the info via pm and if you've been there to fix anything it would be great if you could share your experience there with us.

Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Why do you guys need a smith? If the watch is ok u don't need to service it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Known Member
15/3/14
Can pm me the kallang bahru watch service details?
Need to re lume my AP...

Mobiuszero1

Still New
30/12/15
Hi I'm new here! I need a watch smith contact, any kind souls here? I need to change rubber strap for my ap diver, been having problems with it. 2 guys tried to fix it to no avail.

kevin.123

Renowned Member
12/8/14
Hi I'm new here! I need a watch smith contact, any kind souls here? I need to change rubber strap for my ap diver, been having problems with it. 2 guys tried to fix it to no avail.
What's the issue? the screw from the plots or the strap? If it's the strap then get a new strap from the dealer and some extra plots with buckle?

I'm assuming the screw is stuck in it?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

subcrew

I'm Unknown!!
4/1/16
I've got a Rolex Cellini Time, the time is not accurate. Eg, every hour it will be faster by 10 mins or so. Any one have any idea where can i get it repair in SG?

cahn777

I'm Unknown!!
4/6/14
Hi, i have a GMT II that doesnt seem to hold its power and it couldnt last past 4 hours, can any Singaporean bros help direct me to a shop/person that can fix my watch?

Cheers