• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

sUpemezU

Known Member
1/12/06
Hi all,

I need repairs for my Replica Rolex DSSD. I am located in Singapore.

The watch repair shop that I use to go to has closed down, so need help.

Please advice.

Thanks a zillion.

ntaylor

Known Member
8/1/11
i'm also having problem with my DSSD as well. wanted to get it done soon too. singaporean here.

leeb

Known Member
28/9/10
Well u can try alvinado, takashi or spinmaster. Pm bro Chromed he might know others too . Good luck:)

watchwatchwatch12345

23/11/12
spin master is in taiwan yah? how much is shipping there and got any rough gauge how much a normal servicing will cost?

thanks

Mhelp

Looking Around
23/4/14
Can someone give me the contact of spin master in singapore? Need to repair the crown and stem of my rolex replica.

Hirai

Looking Around
24/5/14
Can someone be kind enough to share me spinmaster's contact in Singapore too? Thank you in advance.

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
spin master is shit go here!
u2e5e4uq.jpg

lucky Chinatown basement 2 he can solve all your problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirai

Looking Around
24/5/14
Thanks bro for the recommendation. Was introduced the same by someone too. Not quite sure of its service for A2824 date change/adjustment issue tho. Any ideas how would the charges be like? Thank you and cheers! =)

jonatutu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/12
Hi is there any Singapore pros that can spot very good franken against gen( I know I can't )? Like TC v6 to a gen by looking at pictures. I have seen a lot of fakes popping up on carousel app. But there are some that comes with box but no papers and ask to deal at Rolex center buyer bear cost to verify at very high price 6 - 7k. I don't think Singaporean will be willing to verify the watch after paying 7k. They will surely assume they have a real watch. Most of us here are honest and admit we collect fakes for pleasure or hobby some might be earning tons of money selling franken to unaware victims. Maybe pros can be bust them out like a recent blog where he bust celebrity wearing fakes.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

mrtesting

2/8/13
u2e5e4uq.jpg

Yeah go there!
They is a sign which states "Repairs all kind of watches"
Hahahaha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MeeTube

5/1/14
You guys can try this watchsmith. Sent my deepsea for a date jump adjustment for just S$20. Dunno how much for a full sevicing though.

http://robert200809.tripod.com/co.htm

u2e5e4uq.jpg

Thanks both of yours recommendation.

My pam111 having problem since 2 months ago, feel great to explore this thread! Please refer: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=175288

I am in Malaysia and not so convenient for me to drive in Singapore, would appreciate could share with me spi nmaster contact number to liaise with him before go down.

Thanks in advance. :)