• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need replica watch repair service in singapore

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
you will regret going to spinmaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeeTube

Getting To Know The Place
5/1/14
if you seen a recent thread there were super many bad reviews on him lol

I see, any others recommend to me? My cousin and mine having same problem now, hopefully found a smith whom able to fix it well.

MeeTube

5/1/14
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=183983

Yeah don't go to Spinmaster

Well I guess you have to either come to SG or risk shipping back for repairs In China (TD)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your sharing... Noted and lucky...

No problem for me to drive in SG if everything confirm which repairer able to fix it. :) rather send to China.

http://robert200809.tripod.com/co.htm - Suggested by sUpemezU

Do you have any idea for this?

I would like to have suggestion from mentor here to choose the correct watch smith, and I like my PAM111, but full wind only last for 2 hours, what a .... ==

Crabber

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/12
Have a trip to Singapore in late July, great tip here for repairs...anyone know of any good places to shop for reps?

rockstardc

12/2/14
Hey bros.

I have an issue with my PAM088 upon receiving it. I'm based in KL wondering if there is a place which can help fix it in KL?

Much appreciated

kevin.123

Renowned Member
12/8/14
hey,

does anyone knows of which/ who can do re-lume and waterproofing/ water-resistance on reps?

much appreciated

adriankhor

Still New
25/2/14
hey,

does anyone knows of which/ who can do re-lume and waterproofing/ water-resistance on reps?

much appreciated

I'm same with you bro. Looking to relume too and I wanna change the sapphire glass. Anyone can help us out? Does changing of sapphire needs a tool or can just put on?

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
hey,

much appreciated

I'm same with you bro. Looking to relume too and I wanna change the sapphire glass. Anyone can help us out? Does changing of sapphire needs a tool or can just put on?

Send it overseas

And prepare to have quite a decently long waiting time unless you're real lucky

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
I wouldnt even bother to be honest with relume.. Better off spending the money sending it for a full servicing.

As for the qn on crystal, read around on the tutorial section or brand forums but again.. DIY might cost you more than you bargained for unless you know whay you are doing

adriankhor

Still New
25/2/14
I wouldnt even bother to be honest with relume.. Better off spending the money sending it for a full servicing.

As for the qn on crystal, read around on the tutorial section or brand forums but again.. DIY might cost you more than you bargained for unless you know whay you are doing

And prepare to have quite a decently long waiting time unless you're real lucky

Hi guys, nice to meet some mates from Singapore . My main concern right now is to change the crystal to gen as the rep one has a deep scratch on it. Another reason is that I hope changing to gen crystals might help to fix the Cyclops magnifying too. I see that there are people selling gen crystals in this forums.

What I'm worrying is that does it need the "push" tool to remove the crystals? I tried searching the forum but non showing how. The watch that I wanna fix is rep rolex gmt master 2 ceramic blue black. If you guys have any local watchmaker that sell gen and fix crystals or help fix crystals.. Please do recommend. Thanks

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Hi guys, nice to meet some mates from Singapore . My main concern right now is to change the crystal to gen as the rep one has a deep scratch on it. Another reason is that I hope changing to gen crystals might help to fix the Cyclops magnifying too. I see that there are people selling gen crystals in this forums.

What I'm worrying is that does it need the "push" tool to remove the crystals? I tried searching the forum but non showing how. The watch that I wanna fix is rep rolex gmt master 2 ceramic blue black. If you guys have any local watchmaker that sell gen and fix crystals or help fix crystals.. Please do recommend. Thanks
Before you buy anything. Have you checked if your gmt will accept a gen crystal? Not all reps are of gen construction specs. You might end up with a gen crystal that doesnt fit your watch at all.

adriankhor

Still New
25/2/14
As per the dealer.. All parts are interchangeable with gen. But don't get it what's 295 and 295c and. The size.. Some is 1.8mm and some 2 mm

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
295 has no cyclops. 295c has. Do a google search and find out the specific specs on your watch.. That shld help..

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
no point doing work on a GMT batman in my opinion. Not really gen like

Reactions: SuperLory

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Yup.. Agreed with takoxavy.. Get a new watch.. Total spent to franken ur watch will cost more than a new one from td

adriankhor

Still New
25/2/14
Was considering this too. May I ask you guys opinion.. What is the most gen like for rolex right now without any mod ? As people can't tell when you're wearing it