• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 1 V7 VS Genuine

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Mine definitely has lume at the markers (puffy squares), but the “B” on my dial does look different from yours. However, I think that qc pic of mine you have attached is the 38mm version (I don’t think the 38mm has lume at the batons). The 38mm on bracelet is the one I posted first, but then they sent me qc of the 41mm (a17326, not a17325).

Ahh Ok thanks for making it clear.
I was confused because you wrote, that the QC is from the 41mm version (a17326) and it looked like the 38mm. Maybe you just got the pics mixed up when posting ... it can happen.
On the watch you recieved, the dial looks like it is supposed to look. Only your B looks a bit bold ... have you ordered the V7F? I ask so other members know, if the B is something they should look for out in their QC.
At least you got the right (41mm) watch and are happy with it!

What is your opinion on my QC, is just a piece of dust or is the inner bezel damaged? Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Yep, I mixed up and posted the 38mm qc pics by mistake, but I definitely received the a17326. I looked at the “B” closer and it almost looks like it’s between the TF one and the V7F one. I definitely asked for the V7F with bracelet (not on the website, but it was supposed to be available). I have tried it today on a strap and it’s still too small for my liking unfortunately.

on your qc, are you referring to the spot circled in Yellow? If so, on your other picture, it almost looks like a glue droplet or something similar to that.

SSgVj.jpg

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Yep, I mixed up and posted the 38mm qc pics by mistake, but I definitely received the a17326. I looked at the “B” closer and it almost looks like it’s between the TF one and the V7F one. I definitely asked for the V7F with bracelet (not on the website, but it was supposed to be available). I have tried it today on a strap and it’s still too small for my liking unfortunately.

on your qc, are you referring to the spot circled in Yellow? If so, on your other picture, it almost looks like a glue droplet or something similar to that.

SSgVj.jpg

Thats exactly what I am reffering to. I think its a piece of dust on the metal ring between the xtal and the inner bezel. If so I would GL and get it cleaned when it arrives.
To be sure I asked my TD to send me another close up shot.
Thanks for your help.

I ordered a brown croco strap for it so I can wear it with brown shoes and belt in the office. Its weird to have such a small Breitling but I kind of like the uniqueness of it.

Last edited:

mopper874

Horology Curious
23/6/19
I think its an asian deorated movement. At least thats what I think after comparing the photos from Geektime and the Sellita Homepage.
Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong!
There are 2 irregularities:
  1. The movement has the same decoration like an high quality sw200 but no blue screws.
  2. The Serial number is not the same gold
RBChJ.jpg
RBPnP.jpg

Here is a photo of an low quality sw200. Here the screws are the same but the decoration is different.
RBTuW.jpg

here is the sw200 pic from qc
https://imgur.com/cBdzB92

https://imgur.com/lEp4cCq
got qc from geektime, sw200, looks not the same but it run +-0s/pd i will take it...

Last edited:

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Anyone received theirs?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Which one you have, and besides the size, what's your take on the watch.
And some pics?

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Which one you have, and besides the size, what's your take on the watch.
And some pics?

I posted some photos on post 111 of this thread. It is supposed to be v7f, but the “B” looks like it is in between the TF factory and v7f factory designs. As far as I know, TF does not sell a 41mm Navi 1 with bracelet, but v7f does if requested. So I am not really sure which factory made this one.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I am pretty sure the version which TGV had was not a prototype or something like this as it was coming from a Jewelry. Might be that there are two type of clasps out there, maybe depending when they were produced, and that therefore the one currently on the rep is not wrong.

I need visit AD ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Hey fellas!
im getting kinda interested in this piece and I couldn’t help but notice that the tf looks better to me.. at least with respect to the bezel as the slide rule markers reach the dial whereas the v7 don’t...
with that said, the v7f offers a black/gray version...
but I don’t recall seeing a 41mm in my breitling catalogue...
do they make this watch in gen?
Also, notice how the markings on this v7 don’t reach the dial...

why v7 over the tf??

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
The 38mm batons don’t have the lume dots at the end, whereas the 41mm batons do have the lume dots. I don’t know anything about the TF factory as I have not read anything about them. However, I thought the TF datewheel and dial were not as polished as the v7f.

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Hey fellas!
im getting kinda interested in this piece and I couldn’t help but notice that the tf looks better to me.. at least with respect to the bezel as the slide rule markers reach the dial whereas the v7 don’t...
with that said, the v7f offers a black/gray version...
but I don’t recall seeing a 41mm in my breitling catalogue...
do they make this watch in gen?
Also, notice how the markings on this v7 don’t reach the dial...

why v7 over the tf??

I could not find the combination of black dial and gray bezel on their website. Maybe they used to make it but I am not sure.

The markings also dont reach the dial on the Gen there is just a slight gap between. I noticed this when I went to the AD last month.

Here are some pics from chrono:
gmOqn.png
gmIDE.png

Here is a pic from my V7F:
gmYX3.jpg

The Gap is bigger on the Rep but to the naked eye the difference is nearly not visible. If you blow up some photos you will be able to see the gap on the rep is maybe 0,3mm bigger.

Sorry for the bad light on my picture. That was the best I could do at my desk at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kostiksch

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I could not find the combination of black dial and gray bezel on their website. Maybe they used to make it but I am not sure.

The markings also dont reach the dial on the Gen there is just a slight gap between. I noticed this when I went to the AD last month.

Here are some pics from chrono:
gmOqn.png
gmIDE.png

Here is a pic from my V7F:
gmYX3.jpg

The Gap is bigger on the Rep but to the naked eye the difference is nearly not visible. If you blow up some photos you will be able to see the gap on the rep is maybe 0,3mm bigger.

Sorry for the bad light on my picture. That was the best I could do at my desk at night.

TF looks closer to the gen... I just didn’t know if there were other factors I was unaware of that maybe makes the v7 the way to go!

Thanks for the pics!

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
TF looks closer to the gen... I just didn’t know if there were other factors I was unaware of that maybe makes the v7 the way to go!

Thanks for the pics!

Also tf is not reaching until the bezel.
The B on the dial is totally off.
TF dial has no or bad sunburst.
Under the "Breitling" on the dial "1884" print is not so good.

That's just what I saw from puretime photos. It's head to compare without having both in my hands.
Maybe someone else can chim in.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Also tf is not reaching until the bezel.
The B on the dial is totally off.
TF dial has no or bad sunburst.
Under the "Breitling" on the dial "1884" print is not so good.

That's just what I saw from puretime photos. It's head to compare without having both in my hands.
Maybe someone else can chim in.

Okay.. I glanced back at them and I think I see what you mean about the other factors. Preciate the feedback

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
From breitling boutique , rep bracelet look wrong ,
Olso grey dial wrong color font .
4b98dd0db5e833f90b26aec058b21fdc.jpg

a0c37d820445eec3d9a506d321c998ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk