• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 1 V7 VS Genuine

RJay

Horology Curious
26/4/22
NA
The question v7 still alive ? Anyone receive this rep lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was inquiring about a Blue Navitimer 1 with Lucy at Truetime and she mentioned V7F as one of the factories making the 41mm. This leads me to think theyre likely still available. I didnt ask further about the V7F since im more interested in a 38mm version.

I just ordered this beauty and I'm about to order a decent strap from Orloff, Do any of you know the following measurements?

Based on Breitling's website, the 41mm has a lug width of 22/20 and the 38mm is 20/18. The rep should be nearly identical. Also, just curious, but which color did you go with?

Last edited:

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Does anyone know if the all black or black/white V7F models with the stainless hands (not rose gold) is an actual real model or if it's a fantasy piece? I can't seem to find any pics/info on a non-RG version of this watch.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
V7F was out of stock when I went to purchase. But this new Ecom-limited only (500pc) version I actually tried to buy in Gen but it sold out too quickly was just released by TF (along with the LE Green version) and decided to take a punt on it. The dial, DW alignment, Bezel alignment, printing all looks amazing. The silver dial is super unique and matches the sheen of my Gen 41. The 12 and 1 oclock lume is a little light in it's application is my only real gripe. But i've seen this same flaw on all QC's of this model (and even product photos on the TD websites) so didn't seem worth making a fuss over. There is enough going on with the dial to keep your eyes busy.

Paired it with a Gen rubber milanese blue strap and the nice aliexpres B-logo deployant clasps to finish it off. All works together so well. Highly recommended!

zYsWt3.jpg

zYsmHY.jpg

zYsaEs.jpg

zYsUen.jpg

zYso1D.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gtmatt22

antiom85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/16
V7F was out of stock when I went to purchase. But this new Ecom-limited only (500pc) version I actually tried to buy in Gen but it sold out too quickly was just released by TF (along with the LE Green version) and decided to take a punt on it. The dial, DW alignment, Bezel alignment, printing all looks amazing. The silver dial is super unique and matches the sheen of my Gen 41. The 12 and 1 oclock lume is a little light in it's application is my only real gripe. But i've seen this same flaw on all QC's of this model (and even product photos on the TD websites) so didn't seem worth making a fuss over. There is enough going on with the dial to keep your eyes busy.

Paired it with a Gen rubber milanese blue strap and the nice aliexpres B-logo deployant clasps to finish it off. All works together so well. Highly recommended!

zYsWt3.jpg

zYsmHY.jpg

zYsaEs.jpg

zYsUen.jpg

zYso1D.jpg
Very nice combo ! Love that summer look. Would you mind share the link of the Ali strap ? Thanks

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Very nice combo ! Love that summer look. Would you mind share the link of the Ali strap ? Thanks
The strap is a genuine strap from Breitling (you can buy it on their website). $80.00 + tax. The clasp is from here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256802810540099.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.0.0.4d9a1802dKcsc0

The clasp is as gen as the real thing IMO and the combo, while expensive relative to the cost of the rep, makes the entire combo feel Gen which is worth it for me. You're still into the entire thing for ~600 bucks or so.

zooha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
Netherlands
I'm also looking at this watch. Does anyone know what would be the better version to go for? TF or V7F (as that is the one that is in NWBIG)

omegafan91

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Looks great! Definitely will think about ordering one this year

anonwatch

Horology Curious
17/5/23
London
Hi all, just received QC pics for a one of these from V7

To me it does not look like the dial markers are properly aligned to the bezel from 11-23

What do you guys think?

Anything else you notice?

Thanks
Darren

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
Darren,

I do think the alignment looks correct and matches my TF example. It just kind of throws you off because you think the 11 should line up with the 55 on the bezel like a normal watch but it actually isn't like that (or supposed to be like that).

Also - please note posting non-approved QC pics is against RWI forum rules. It's ok to post up QC's of watches you've already approved though for future reference.

anonwatch

Horology Curious
17/5/23
London
Darren,

I do think the alignment looks correct and matches my TF example. It just kind of throws you off because you think the 11 should line up with the 55 on the bezel like a normal watch but it actually isn't like that (or supposed to be like that).

Also - please note posting non-approved QC pics is against RWI forum rules. It's ok to post up QC's of watches you've already approved though for future reference.
I thought it was OK to post them if you think there may be an issue with it?

I meant that it doesn't appear like the 11 on the dial matches the 11 on the bezel and this continues to about 25 when they start to line up again?

Thanks for your help

anonwatch

Horology Curious
17/5/23
London
Darren,

I thought it was OK to post them if you think there may be an issue with it?

I meant that it doesn't appear like the 11 on the dial matches the 11 on the bezel and this continues to about 25 when they start to line up again?

Thanks for your help?

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
They are all like that. Look at my TF white dial just further up on this page. It's not perfectly aligned either. It's kind of one of those things on these models. You're going to be out of luck looking for it to align perfectly outside of Gen. But honestly I dont think it's something you'd ever notice on the wrist.

anonwatch

Horology Curious
17/5/23
London
They are all like that. Look at my TF white dial just further up on this page. It's not perfectly aligned either. It's kind of one of those things on these models. You're going to be out of luck looking for it to align perfectly outside of Gen. But honestly I dont think it's something you'd ever notice on the wrist.
Thank you for your help, I think your one looks a lot better than the one I got pics.

You have a good one there it looks stunning

Thank you again for your help

bamberingen

Looking Around
7/12/23
I was inquiring about a Blue Navitimer 1 with Lucy at Truetime and she mentioned V7F as one of the factories making the 41mm. This leads me to think theyre likely still available. I didnt ask further about the V7F since im more interested in a 38mm version.

Based on Breitling's website, the 41mm has a lug width of 22/20 and the 38mm is 20/18. The rep should be nearly identical. Also, just curious, but which color did you go with?
Did you get the 38mm? And if yes from which factory? I found that there is very little information on that watch.

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
On the V7F version, how does the buckle compares to gen? Just ordered a gen strap and I'm wondering if I should do the same for the buckle.