• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 1 V7 VS Genuine

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
thats weird. The pics I found on chrono where the strap is shown all show it.

I am pretty sure the version which TGV had was not a prototype or something like this as it was coming from a Jewelry. Might be that there are two type of clasps out there, maybe depending when they were produced, and that therefore the one currently on the rep is not wrong.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Got mine best strap i have ever had on a replica watch . I have never had a replica watch were i haven't immediately changed the strap , either for a gen or had one custom made . I'm leaving this one on the rep strap .

It’s not genuine Croc, Olso strap makers in Asia not honest bad patterns low leather grades , low quality colored , you need to pay ???? for good leather strap..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
It’s not genuine Croc, Olso strap makers in Asia not honest bad patterns low leather grades , low quality colored , you need to pay ???? for good leather strap..

Chap i wasn't born yesterday i realise it is not a real crocodile strap ! I currently have 64 watches in my collection gen and rep . I have bought and sold many more. I just stated that ' it's real leather ' and 'the best strap ' i have had personally on a replica watch . Have you ever heard of the saying ' you can't teach your granny to suck eggs ?'

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Chap i wasn't born yesterday i realise it is not a real crocodile strap ! I currently have 64 watches in my collection gen and rep . I have bought and sold many more. I just stated that ' it's real leather ' and 'the best strap ' i have had personally on a replica watch . Have you ever heard of the saying ' you can't teach your granny to suck eggs ?'

Best fake shit stamped croco ..

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Best fake shit stamped croco ..

Well it's a $250 fake shit watch . So for a $250 fake shit watch it's a pretty good strap . I've had worse on $1000+ gen watches . Also i already have the watch sitting in my watchbox .From your posts on this thread it seems you are basing your opinions on pictures.

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Well it's a $250 fake shit watch . So for a $250 fake shit watch it's a pretty good strap . I seen worse on $1000+ gen watches .

I’m talking about leathers and feeling, there’s big difference between them , exotic leather my second Hobby , for non experienced people , leather coming with different grades and options and colors
04e228d30798ff9fc236ed01198fd6ef.jpg

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I’m talking about leathers and feeling, there’s big difference between them , exotic leather my second Hobby , for non experienced people , leather coming with different grades and options and colors
04e228d30798ff9fc236ed01198fd6ef.jpg

Have you ever thought you might not be the only one on the forum with a modicum of knowledge on a particular subject ?

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Well it's a $250 fake shit watch . So for a $250 fake shit watch it's a pretty good strap . I've had worse on $1000+ gen watches . Also i already have the watch sitting in my watchbox .From your posts on this thread it seems you are basing your opinions on pictures.

250$? Guess you are not using a TD right?

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Ir arrived, but not sure how I feel about this one now that I have it in hand.

SwfHS.jpg

SwNNW.jpg

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Does it feel cheap in terms of quality? Or you just don't like it?

-
Oh no, it’s a nice piece. It’s the size. I have 41mm Navis and figured it might wear the same as those, even though it’s thinner. But it wears too small on me. I am going to try a strap to see if that may change my feeling on it.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Oh no, it’s a nice piece. It’s the size. I have 41mm Navis and figured it might wear the same as those, even though it’s thinner. But it wears too small on me. I am going to try a strap to see if that may change my feeling on it.

I thought the same when I tried it on at the AD. But it's nice cuz I can wear it with a suit. The small size makes it a bit more of an understatement.

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
I thought the same when I tried it on at the AD. But it's nice cuz I can wear it with a suit. The small size makes it a bit more of an understatement.

I can see the appeal of the Navi 1 with a suit or dress clothing. With my George Constanza like physique, the larger Navi fits a bit better.
:)

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I need your help to clarify something in my QC.
On all the pics I got there is a dot / dent / cut (between 85 and 90) at the inner bezel visible. On one photo it seems, that its just a piece of dust / dirt on the metal part directly under the xtal.
If its just a piece of dust I would not mind and get it cleaned when I send the watch for service. If its a dent / cut in the inner Bezel I would mind.
I am not sure about it this is why I ask for your help.
Thanks a lot.
S7oPi.png

S7qSb.jpg

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Looks like the lume at the markers is missing. It looks different compared to the watch u got.
Also the B on the dial looks not like the other V7Fs.
Is it a V7F?

Mine definitely has lume at the markers (puffy squares), but the “B” on my dial does look different from yours. However, I think that qc pic of mine you have attached is the 38mm version (I don’t think the 38mm has lume at the batons). The 38mm on bracelet is the one I posted first, but then they sent me qc of the 41mm (a17326, not a17325).

Last edited: