• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAVITIMER 1 V7 VS Genuine

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
You can order cheap or pricey ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked geek time. He confirmed you can select SW200.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

Do you have any expirence if they say, that it is an SW200 is it really is so? Or maybe its just an ETA fake ... an A2824 with SW200 engraving?
If its a real SW200 than the extra money might be worth it! Then I dont have to send the watch in for a service.

Last edited:

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
I have experience both ways. So eta promised and eta received and eta promised and decorated Asian received. All with other factories then v7 btw.

With qc just ask for pics of the movement and let the forum help you confirm

I never order eta anymore. Asian usually good enough and I flip all my watches after couple months anyways.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I think its an asian deorated movement. At least thats what I think after comparing the photos from Geektime and the Sellita Homepage.
Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong!
There are 2 irregularities:
  1. The movement has the same decoration like an high quality sw200 but no blue screws.
  2. The Serial number is not the same gold
RBChJ.jpg
RBPnP.jpg

Here is a photo of an low quality sw200. Here the screws are the same but the decoration is different.
RBTuW.jpg

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Hope that bracelet version gets posted up for sale soon!

And it’s now available! QC pics approved and on the way. It does have the bracelet script missing like the video, but I’ll swap it out with the old style Navi clasp with cursive instead of block font.

update - neverrmind me on this one. The bracelet version available is still the 38mm variety.

Last edited:

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Any updates, any qc's?

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Yep, it looks like the 41mm for bracelet is now available. I approved my qc pics and it should be on the way to me shortly (travel permitting).

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Yep, it looks like the 41mm for bracelet is now available. I approved my qc pics and it should be on the way to me shortly (travel permitting).
Which one did you choose?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Customized strap nightmare for me ,with every rep ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine best strap i have ever had on a replica watch . I have never had a replica watch were i haven't immediately changed the strap , either for a gen or had one custom made . I'm leaving this one on the rep strap .

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Personally, I think they incorrectly used block font and the clasp for this one should use the cursive script clasp.