• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My dream AP ROO Miami Blue Dial has been repped by APF!

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
Very nice, did they send you V2 with quick release strap and buckle or do you have holes on the top side of your rubber strap?

I thought I got the v2 but as I recalled some of the upgrades, I must admit I have something between v1 and v2... I have the updated datewheel from v2 but not the quick release...

Reactions: Abrown3mtg

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Might decide to just buy a gen Montauk Highway instead, this model reminds me of the Mets, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::unsure:
FB_IMG_1561265310295.jpg

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
While I'm glad I haven't placed an order yet while they work out the V1, 1.5, 2.0, these in hand pics are making me feel like I'm missing out on a great watch lmao. Looks great even with the flaws.

Reactions: Abrown3mtg

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Who ever likes it just enjoy it for what it is , but please do not compare to gen version as still far away from all aspects. Just my humble opinion.

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
That’s a really, really good looking watch. It just made the list…

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Correct date wheel color all blue inside no silver, correct strap no holes on side, correct quick release for strap on inside plots, correct quick release buckle.

Observations:
Nice build overall, but:
Small strap and can’t change it since quick release lol
Steel bezels I feel are so dirty on APF compared to JF.
Crystal is terrible and very reflective, need prof crystal double AR
I’m not digging the orange with the blue honestly, but great build.

Will try and take daylight photos another time.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Correct date wheel color all blue inside no silver, correct strap no holes on side, correct quick release for strap on inside plots, correct quick release buckle.

Observations:
Nice build overall, but:
Small strap and can’t change it since quick release lol
Steel bezels I feel are so dirty on APF compared to JF.
Crystal is terrible and very reflective, need prof crystal double AR
I’m not digging the orange with the blue honestly, but great build.

Will try and take daylight photos another time.
The datewheel isn’t exactly correct. The font used for the gen 26238 is totally different.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I haven't tried it personally, altho I had both gen and rep quick-release watches, but the dimensions are the same and I haven't seen anything in the geometry of the rep strap end links, that would prevent you from using gen strap.
So.. yes you can.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
To be completely candid, I prefer the ceramic pushers and crown on the rep. I also prefer the more vibrant straps an dial color on the rep.
Yes I like the fact that AP changed the caliber and moved the running seconds to 6 o’clock but they could have at least retained the ceramic pushers and crown of the 26470.

Nice acquisition. Wear it well.