• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
No, I keep it in the trunk of my Daihatsu Hijet

Along with my motorcycle.

That's hogwash and you know it. There is no way you can fit both a motorcycle and a desert eagle in the back of that truck at the same time. The suspension could never handle the load. :biglaugh:

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
That's hogwash and you know it. There is no way you can fit both a motorcycle and a desert eagle in the back of that truck at the same time. The suspension could never handle the load. :biglaugh:

That is just a refernce picture, that isnt my motorcycle, this is

pocketbike1.jpg

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Does that motorcycle come with a holster? If so, is it bigger or smaller than the one for the Deagle?

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
I don't feel I need to carry any gun to protect myself. But, I do realize I could be in a bank or convenience store or gas station someday just when someone decides to start a robbery. If I ever find myself in that situation I sure would like to have the option to draw my carry gun and stop the bad guys. I hate the presumption many criminals have that they alone are armed during a robbery and all the rest of us have no choice other than to place our lives at the mercy of the criminals and be victims. Placing your life at the mercy of a criminal is not a good bet.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I don't feel I need to carry any gun to protect myself. But, I do realize I could be in a bank or convenience store or gas station someday just when someone decides to start a robbery. If I ever find myself in that situation I sure would like to have the option to draw my carry gun and stop the bad guys. I hate the presumption many criminals have that they alone are armed during a robbery and all the rest of us have no choice other than to place our lives at the mercy of the criminals and be victims. Placing your life at the mercy of a criminal is not a good bet.

I really don't feel I need to carry either since I live in a pretty safe place. However, I do just because having a family has made me think more about stuff like that.

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
I carry a Kahr P9 daily. If I have clothes on it is with me.
I use a CompTac IWB and it just disappears.
I can wear it with slacks and shirt, shorts and t shirt and suit and tie.
It tucks in nicely and the C hooks hold nicely and can barely be seen.

I have been considering getting my wife her license for X-mas,
along with a nice little revolver and carry purse.

Natron

mroz

13/10/09
I use my music as a weapon.......

Sometimes it sucks living in the UK....

borntoraisehogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/10

Protect youself and your family above all my friend. I would more likely be found bearing arms against a tyranical government , than using
deadly force against someone robbing a bank.
As civilains we do not have the same protections in the event of making a mistake in the use of force I know it sounds cynical, but unless I absolutely had no choice but to act in the case you posit, I probably wouldn't phone in the robbery.

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
I think most criminals should have very short criminal careers because those of us at the scene of any crime should put a quick end to it and the life of the criminal. We should stop relying upon the police to stop crime and stop it ourselves.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
+1 don

All we have to do is remember to make sure we tell the police when they first get there that we feared that there was an immediate and imminent threat to our lives (to establish self-defense). A former police chief that I know also recommends intentionally pissing yourself before the police get to the scene and crying to help set up a solid defense...

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
im not even joking when i say its about to be a ruger lcp with a crimson trace laser. buying it tomorrow. good pics.

Good choice for a nice little reliable gun.

One thing though, and I know I am late to the party on this one but I would have saved the money on a laser for my CCW.

When things go down you really will not have time to point and set the laser on your target. The money would have been better spent on ammo and training.

Good luck,
Natron

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Here is mine. It's a Musa Caliber 2, aka A BANANA
Not good for long range shooting but definitely the best to hold untill diner.

P1020786.jpg

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I personally like to keep crackers or pudding in my sock to hold me off till diner.

But that is a good idea.

Here is mine. It's a Musa Caliber 2, aka A BANANA
Not good for long range shooting but definitely the best to hold untill diner.

P1020786.jpg

DDPan

Known Member
2/10/10
Damn.
Are you guys seriously about the fact that you go out everyday carrying a gun???

Here it is strictly prohibited.

DDPan

Known Member
2/10/10
Are you in canuckistan also?

Nope, Belgicistan ;)

My opinion is that a civilian should have the right to protect his family and his home by all means. I mean, most criminals have chosen their job didn't they?

On the other hand, I think I would not like it to have to carry a gun every time I go out of the house.
Also, when you guys go to a bar, are there any laws to prevent a combination of guns and alcohol?

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
On the other hand, I think I would not like it to have to carry a gun every time I go out of the house.

It's really a choice. I never feel like I "have to" carry a gun, but it comforts me to do so. I don't have to wear a helmet when I go for a ride, but I feel like it's a good idea. :)

Also, when you guys go to a bar, are there any laws to prevent a combination of guns and alcohol?

Most states have this covered. In my state it is illegal to carry in an establishment which derives 50% or more of it's sales from alcohol for consumption on the premises.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
Nope, Belgicistan ;)

My opinion is that a civilian should have the right to protect his family and his home by all means. I mean, most criminals have chosen their job didn't they?

The gun in this post is the first gun I've carried on a daily basis. You'd be surprised how quickly you get use to going out with it, it's like bringing your cellphone and wallet. Eventually it's just there... I've gone out with it once or twice without it since and I can't imagine would it would be like not having it... if you don't have a gun you are at the mercy of anyone else who does.

Here in FL you can't sit at a bar with it and you can't drink if you have it on you.