• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mini Review of RXF's 116610LN

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
My VSF hands are great.
58a290bc99c0dabe60ed2e9b46db324d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
Clasp

This is where factories like ARF would pull ahead. The clasp feels great, but in my case, the large part did not snap in like on my ARF 116710LN. The little crown tab snapped well though. There were no sharp edges on the clasp, and the brushing looked premium.

[/QUOTE]

If you want your clasp to snap better, u need to bend it a little with you thumb on that two point I shown in the pic.
but Don t bend it to much, so it won t close and you need to band it back:)
It will be much much better but arf stays still better.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Welcome to the RXF club my man! Do you reckon it’s worth upgrading the xstal to gen? I’m tempted on mine...

I don't think so bro, this is the best rep crystal/cyclops I've ever seen. Thinking seriously about swapping in a gen Swiss ETA though. Last night after I took it off and wiped it down, I looked at it under magnification for about 15 minutes. I lost count of how many times I said to myself "Wow, this is really nice", haha. Makes me want to get one for some family members who have no clue. The hang tags, the matching serial card, what a great package at a reasonable price.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don't think so bro, this is the best rep crystal/cyclops I've ever seen. Thinking seriously about swapping in a gen Swiss ETA though. Last night after I took it off and wiped it down, I looked at it under magnification for about 15 minutes. I lost count of how many times I said to myself "Wow, this is really nice", haha. Makes me want to get one for some family members who have no clue. The hang tags, the matching serial card, what a great package at a reasonable price.

I'm exactly the same. This thing is not getting called out on the wrist! Not that I care mind you....

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
I don't think so bro, this is the best rep crystal/cyclops I've ever seen. The hang tags, the matching serial card, what a great package at a reasonable price.

Even after only being into this hobby for relatively short amount of time, it was becoming obvious that the price tag some factories were placing on their watches was not an indicator for the level of quality. Just because XYZ is more expensive than ABC, doesn’t mean it’s better. It seemed like a lot of factories only cared about increasing margins, not improvement and satisfaction.

RXF didn’t work with TD’s to do some bogus advertising hype scheme then release a watch that can’t live up to it. They simply let their watch speak for itself. Releasing one of the best reps we’ve seen for a fair price.

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
81d99be7a8998ac2210cdece1d2dd3fb.jpg

That’s equivalent to this picture I just took of my GMT. Look how dark the bezel is... you can’t even see the 12. Such a shit watch.

Proper lighting:
c9045f702cbb6684481a5a344187f2a4.jpg

I’m not following you. The bezel
On the RXF clearly looks dark but the dial looks fine. So I don’t think it’s a lighting issue.

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
The camera settings from this pic will tell you how dark it was. High ISO and long exposure time. I think our reddit lad needs to get out the soft toothbrush and mild soap, then keep his grimy mitts off his insert.

ZhMYjI.jpg

ZhMIu4.jpg

cleaning helped a little, it looks like yours now, but I Think its still a little to dull in low light. I ordered my rxf after seen yours, so don t know which batch I got if there is really another batch. I don t believe everything what TDs say. Didn t saw real lowlight pics from the VSF either. So I Think the VSF is the same. All the "lowlight" pics from the VSF I saw, was hitting some light from the side. If somesome could Show me real lowlight pics from the VSF, that would be nice. I would probably buy the VSF too.