• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2015

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
While I don't have a snowballs chance in hell in this race...I just want to beat @SUMIKITO

:lmao:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Another close election and going down to the wire with me, Fiddo and Tommy. Exciting stuff. :rollingonthefloor:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Basking in the sun in 88 F degree weather here in LA. Enjoying my candidacy with a very cold Corona and planning ahead for my victory speech guys. That needs a little contemplation. I think we should also have a debate of some sort next year. I need to put my 'Rep. watch debating handbook' to good use. Everyone should have one. Get one while you can guys ! [mine is signed by JAFO by the way]

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I have interacted with only one of them. So my vote goes to this rolex master. [MENTION=84501]QueTip[/MENTION] it is. :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I will have to start interacting with more guys here. I think that may get me more votes !! :baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2: ............... :laugh:

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I will have to start interacting with more guys here. I think that may get me more votes !! :baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2: ............... [emoji23]
Yup. Pleasant interactions surely help, you know?

simonete

Known Member
27/10/15
so many good people here, it is quite hard too choose. I miss Smoke on the list....

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I will have to start interacting with more guys here. I think that may get me more votes !! :baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2::baby2: ............... :laugh:

Damn you Joe...

Up by two...:bleh:

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I'll vote for you if you finally accept my friend request lol

We had a rocky start when months ago I think he was accusing me of wanting to sell a rep as a gen. I think we are over it though, right buddy?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'll vote for you if you finally accept my friend request lol

We had a rocky start when months ago I think he was accusing me of wanting to sell a rep as a gen. I think we are over it though, right buddy?

What rep were you trying to sell as a gen?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
What rep were you trying to sell as a gen?
There was a sale on the Canadian forum, I think it was a dssd. It looked very suspect to me so I took screenshots and posted it here to dissect. Summitko was worried that I think he thought I was checking if it was a passable as a gen so that I could sell it as such elsewhere. He came at me pretty crazy in pm's but I think we worked it out :)

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
There was a sale on the Canadian forum, I think it was a dssd. It looked very suspect to me so I took screenshots and posted it here to dissect. Summitko was worried that I think he thought I was checking if it was a passable as a gen so that I could sell it as such elsewhere. He came at me pretty crazy in pm's but I think we worked it out :)
It turned out to be a rep. I reported it and the sale was taken down luckily