• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore SS Bracelet From Noob Factory

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
I asked some TDs... Sold Out! Out of stock! This is the time to ask Noob (or H and X factories) to release a new stock, I think so...

dredd0606

11/2/12
A titanium bracelet would be fantastic as well, wonder if the factories would be interested in making it. They already make the Omega Planet Ocean bracelet in Ti...

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
I dont think this one will happening.

it just not enough market for them.

A titanium bracelet would be fantastic as well, wonder if the factories would be interested in making it. They already make the Omega Planet Ocean bracelet in Ti...

dredd0606

11/2/12
I dont think this one will happening.

it just not enough market for them.

Too bad, I think a grey themes on a Ti bracelet would be stunning! They already have the Ti and the patterns from the ss bracelets, should be really easy to churn out a few hundred Ti bracelets! Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
no profit for them selling bracelet, better they milk us with new coming 44mm,

they will milk u with v1, v2, v3 and so on..........

Bozz

I'm Pretty Popular
4/6/13
Many divers have come out. Steel, titanium ... and many buyers would like a bracelet.
In addition, some ROO chrono titanium as the Chronopassion with the bracelet would be very nice.

dredd0606

11/2/12
The gen grey themes comes on a titanium bracelet. I would love a grey themes and a chronopassion both on Ti bracelets, and I doubt I'm the only one.

Without the bracelet they are still nice, but not on my immediate must have list.

aguilaclon

Known Member
1/9/13
I'm desperate for a bracelet long time and I do not get it anywhere
should make them and sell them loose

Calibre16

31/1/12
I have also been looking a little. I really want one for my Diver. Btw, wasn't there a problem fitting bracelets to Divers?
Has anyone been able to find any good quality unbranded ones?