• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2015

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
There was a sale on the Canadian forum, I think it was a dssd. It looked very suspect to me so I took screenshots and posted it here to dissect. Summitko was worried that I think he thought I was checking if it was a passable as a gen so that I could sell it as such elsewhere. He came at me pretty crazy in pm's but I think we worked it out :)

Dude i was teasing......i know you probably havent noticed , but i jest alot :p

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You know in your heart MaronAckay that I have always loved you here as a member. Just because yesterday Valentines Day, I forgot to send you a greeting does not mean I have forgotten about you my friend !! ............... Now how about that vote. My belated Valentine card is on it's way !! :console: :bighug: :baby2: :whistling:

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You know in your heart MaronAckay that I have always loved you here as a member. Just because yesterday Valentines Day, I forgot to send you a greeting does not mean I have forgotten about you my friend !! ............... Now how about that vote. My belated Valentine card is on it's way !! :console: :bighug: :baby2: :whistling:

Haha love you too buddy

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Voted.

Why the heck am I listed? Flattered as always, of course. As much as I like this place, I am not able to contribute much lately.

May the best man win.

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Still 4 lousy votes gents........... And all those under the table gifts I passed around.......... broken Canal Street Specials are worth something.....Right ? ..... I'll send the bracelets and straps too next time. ........... I should have. I really should have.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Still 4 lousy votes gents........... And all those under the table gifts I passed around.......... broken Canal Street Specials are worth something.....Right ? ..... I'll send the bracelets and straps too next time. ........... I should have. I really should have.

Shameless...

:picard2:

:bleh:

SUMIKITO

Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I got my 5th vote !! Wow ! it is working, I got it going gents, sending those bracelets and straps for those clunkers I sent you all !! Keep it coming my friends !! I will make this country great again !! Together, we can all hold a Canal Street 'show & tell' GTG !! We are all in this together !!.............. Lets get on a roll !!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
My preferred are kilo and mysterio

Voted

ALE

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Damn... this is the most difficult poll/vote.. can I choose 10??? :hypnotized:

but if I had to choose... I vote for bkg! (I'm afraid he is going to investigate me if I don't lol j.k)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ale, I thought you would vote for me because of my contribution to the Pam forum? Damn you! Lol

Damn !!
You are right!
My mistake
Maybe next time

ALE:smile::smile:

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I say lets have a party for the winner!!!! Make it here in the NY NJ PA CT area! Or let's just have a hang out on the eastern USA. I will fly down to Florida or go up to Maine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I say lets have a party for the winner!!!! Make it here in the NY NJ PA CT area! Or let's just have a hang out on the eastern USA. I will fly down to Florida or go up to Maine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame I'm EU. Let's all meet at Baselworld! Poll ends on the 10th, Baselworld starts on the 17th! :thumbsup:

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Sounds good, just a few questions. 1) Where the hell is it? 2)Will there be alcohol and cigars? 3) Can we bring out Watchs? LOL