• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2014

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
:wyliehelp:Wow...just a great bunch.... just being nominated with that group would be an honor....

this I was completely surprised and very honored to be among such great members of the best forum on the web

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I thought my asshole speech would win over more votes but it seems to have worked against me, lol.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Sub.....you'll always be #1 in our hearts my friend.
amoureux.gif

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Hard choices here and All great guys too. Rudy gets my vote this year. I think this forum is a big part of his life and he's very loyal to its members. I'm sure he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it and his passion for Rolex has made that section entertaining.
id vote for all of you guys if I could

Roody..Roody...Roody
Great Guy

Thanks guys for including me!
I already feel honored to be part of this community... Much less be considered member of the year ... Warms my heart!... Even though I don't deserve it! ..I have been absent a lot this year from posting in the Rolex forum and etc...on going health problems and work family keeps me bizy! Here shortly I'll be back in the Rolex section! But there's a lot of good men on that list up there... I feel honored to even see my name there among them! I try to help every member that PMs me and answer every question I can!... But Rob and Eggroll puts in major work in around here guys! Answering every question they can! So it's a hard decision for me? Because I know almost every one of these guys ..some on a personal level! Good luck to every one! God Bless! Cheers!

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Hmm.... I don't know, I mean. What's with all these pm's attempting to sway my vote one way or another....

JK!

:sofa:

Seriously though, I have interacted with most of those names at one time or another and I can't say I am not surprised. It's really hard to choose one over the other. I won't lie, I will deliberate a little longer...

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Wow can't believe I made this list. Not really sure how that happened. This is a tough vote because more than a few of these guys I consider friends some very close friends. It truly is an honor to be classed with all of you guys most of my top picks are already up there so I don't know who to vote for.

revhrd

5/2/11
Rev, I give cash money!!! Lmao

Hard cold cash is nice...

but maybe I'd prefer...

:gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat::gotgoat:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Eggroll.........:rofl: bad ass, why didn't I think of that?

egroegart

1/7/13
Sub dubbed me eggroll a long time ago. lol. I love my nick. and sub of course.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
If we change your user name now, you can start from scratch on the voting. lol

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Good name there Dil.....I couldn't have done it better myself. :p

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I like Eggroll 's!!!!...lol

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
shoot I only recognize 2 names up there and one of them has a slow sense of humor and the other one I forgot why I know his name :\
I'd definitely put down for Q5 or R2 because I know them a bit better.