• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2014

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
my vote goes to my good friend Grimlocktime..:)

thanx for your help throughout the year mate...

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Damn this is hard. I have made so many friends here. But if I have to vote for one. I vote for Egrogartfart

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
I don't think I can win this one. Maybe I'll win someday but not holding my breath. Good luck to all.

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Hard choices here and All great guys too. Rudy gets my vote this year. I think this forum is a big part of his life and he's very loyal to its members. I'm sure he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it and his passion for Rolex has made that section entertaining.
id vote for all of you guys if I could

paristoto

I'm Pretty Popular
28/11/12
I'll vote for the member who will send me a free RG Schumi.
Sounds good?

D

d4m.test

my vote goes to my good friend Grimlocktime..:)

thanx for your help throughout the year mate...

HAHAHA, didn't even know about this! I love it.
I'm running as a libertarian.
If awarded this honor... I will guarantee free watch mods and Pre-V builds for all (who can guess how many fingers I'm holding up behind my back:) )

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Tough one, some great guys here!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I feel like I'm being disloyal by picking one. There's so many that didn't even make the list that deserve recognition.

Too many good folks up there, I can't do it. Yes, I know.. I'm leaking estrogen. :ahw:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
A difficult decision indeed.....more than valuable blokes each and every one of them.....true assets to the community.
4_19_21.gif

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
This is a difficult one, who had a chance to interact with all the shortlisted ?....

Since it is highly biased, I would just share my experience.

I voted MYSTERIO , I had first exchanges with him over on RepGeek especially following issues I had with some Trolls, he banned me, I was kind of pissed against him, I then was more active here, He showed a lot of courtesy, replying to many of my questions and post in the PAMs section.

I got to appreciate his inputs and insights.

I guess one should not judge someone by his first encounter.

he deserves my vote as a real gentleman and asset for this community ;)

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
:wyliehelp:Wow...just a great bunch.... just being nominated with that group would be an honor....