• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2014

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So, who will it be?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Gotta be the Duck Man, my good buddy Robbie!

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Robbie gotta take the prize this year.

egroegart

1/7/13
wow. thank you for having me as part of this. It's an honor just being here. thank you.

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
hmm.. has to be robby whos always been there when i need answers\advice
alot of great members on the list though..so was tough

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I'm on the list again? Hmm. Must be a database malfunction. ;)

Ya same here, something gone haywire, maybe a chad got hung up.

These elections are harder for me than voting for a President, since all the candidates are actually worthy.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
holy crap thanks for even putting my name in the drawing with so many wonderful members.....
and yes i am voting for myself :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Guys you know who to vote for, right?? Me.

Alright maybe I have won this award before and let me just say I was greatful to win it but hey that doesn't mean I can't win it again right?? Right.

Look, we can't have txrob winning this could you imagine the head that guy will get, lol, he can't handle that shit. He already goes on forever in the CB, if he wins an award he will never shut up, really. It'll be I'm member of the this I'm member of the year that, it'll never stop.

I know some of you are thinking I'm an asshole but think of me as your asshole. I want to be your asshole, really. Think about it. Your wife or girlfriend won't let you buy that next watch and your pissed but you can't be an asshole to her because she has all the pussy and probably all your funds also, lol. So what can you do?? You can call your asshole sub, that's right you can call me and I'll be your asshole. Pissed at your boss because he expects you to work?? F him, call me I'm your asshole. Got ripped off by some dope selling a watch on the forum?? You guessed it call your asshole (me) and I'll take care of everything.

You see when choosing the member of the year award think about yourself. What's good for you?? I'm good for you, I'm good for the forum, I'm a pain in the F'ing ass but most of all I can be your asshole and that's something you can count on.

Now please vote for me.

Sub:sub4me:

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
Wow sub. What a speech. If i didnt know any of the other members id be votin for you just based on that lol

D

d4m.test

Many worthy members on this long list and really hard to choose, vote goes to Subjeff for all the fantastic vintage knowledge and helpfulness.

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Lot of good guys up there, tough choice.... vote one for George :)

edit - Ive gone blue?!? Have to sort that out quick smart!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Funny shit Dil...funny. This should be entertaining, again.
Good luck to you all !!!!!!!!

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Oh my, when you see your name on the list! Thank you guys for including me! All great members here, its really hard for me to choose one name! I consider RWI as both relax and resource, what to choose, what to choose?! :hehehe:

Chef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/14
egro got my vote very helpful good job buddy

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
This will be an interesting vote too. Tied at the top and not surprised by either. Both have a big presence here on the darkside.