• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Member of the Year - 2014

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Haha. Omg. No dead cats here. I have some of Benji's baby teeth. To pay voters off with. Lol

Egro, youre winning by a lambslide so far......
Got a prop for ya.....

Im willing to trade (1) 50 million year old fossilized shark tooth + 1 vote, for one of benjis baby teeth.
Straight up no BS

EDIT: Aw man the poll is closed but the offer still stands...minus the vote :(
i77BPW9.jpg

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Weird, my ass thread has almost 9k views and I got only five votes?! I wouldn't imagine those 4 guys visited my thread 9 thousand times. (Ya dopes!)

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Congrats George, very well deserved!
Thanks to the team for selecting me for this poll, it was an unexpected honour to be among these great members :)

Deeje

Renowned Member
28/3/14
Weird, my ass thread has almost 9k views and I got only five votes?! I wouldn't imagine those 4 guys visited my thread 9 thousand times. (Ya dopes!)

So you requesting a recount? Maybe the guys visiting your thread started having vision problems.....

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Congrats G- money...well deserved!!!

i attribute my loss to my campaign manger Tommy! I also apologize for the rumors he was trying to spread abou G, I was completely against it!

In all seriousness, it's great to be part of this community and to be even mentioned along my friends above!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Hey isn't this like golf? The man with the fewest points win so it's a playoff between me and fiveostang :thumbsup:

Congrats egroegart, well deserved. :thumbsup:

egroegart

1/7/13
Hey. Thank you very much. That's a huge honor for me. Just being a part of this great place is a lot of fun and educational. Everyone nominated here in this category deserved to win. A lot of great guys here. Rolex. I check your ass thread everyday looking for some new beautiful babe butts. Lol.

Thank to again everyone. I hope to keep helping new people and spending time with my friends in the chat box and doing my reviews as often as I can. Oh. And sharing pics and videos of Benji too

egroegart

1/7/13
Dave. Let me see if I can find his teeth. I have a beautiful one somewhere. I'll post a pic of it. When he started losing teeth they were just dropping like flies every few days or so and we kept them all. Now the search begins

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Congrats Eggroll!!![emoji106]

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

egroegart

1/7/13
Thanks guys. I've been wearing relax for 25 years but never learned. As much as I have since I joined here in just a short couple years.

I remember being attacked with my noobie questions the first couple days by luthier. And then pulled out my secret weapon Benji and that just melted his hairy heart. Lol. Learned really fast not to ask those noon questions and learn how to navigate the site and started reading and learning from rob and the other guys in the chat box. And the n more reading and to this day I try to read old threads that I've never seen before to help gain more knowledge. Made a lot of good friends and my favorite things to do are to help the noons and read reviews of all the watches especially from people like zocker so thanks again and hopefully I'll be around for many more years learning and buying more watches and of course sharing stories and pics and bids of benji

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well i guess Congrats are in order Bro !

Im very happy for you and proud to have you as a friend !

(PM Me about the tooth if you decide to trade one of em )

egroegart

1/7/13
Thank you Dave. I sure will. I didn't get a chance to look today. But I will this week

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats George
Great and deserved victory
ALE