• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Major Rep Dealer Cop Out

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
badass1.jpg

Lols...wtf is that?

I'm ...speechless.

Not exactly sure if this is a flame or not. Got to get the image out of my MIND....:wyliehelp:

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
Craftsmen?
:rofl:

Craftsman defined as a person who is skilled in a particular craft.

Yes, it their muthafucking business that they are selling reps to you. Your life goes on after they are caught and shot in the firing squad. You wouldn't even give a single **** and you dare request for the best?

let me tell you that they are not going to sell reps with fully serviced movement. Period.

And if they EVER going to so it, prepare to pay more than what ever legit brands you're comparing to. and don't expect a warranty.

You can take your business else where if it doesn't suit your best of both worlds requirements.

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

LOL dude your soo mad

Another clown thread.

:gotgoat:

Someone could argue that a person shopping for luxury replica watches while homeless, and I'm going to use your words here is "unintelligent, having a lack of common sense".

Even if I was still homeless, the fact remains I have not purchased a watch yet for that very reason. Further its simply none of your business what I spend my money on period. And lol Luxury?? Brainwashed much?

If they would have spend time doing their own reading before asking, they don't need anyone to educate them because there are plenty of information here for new members to educate themselves.

Been reading the forums for little over a month. Did you read the OP?

The only medication that works is the eradication of stupidity. Or as the guys out east call it, wankers. The OP and CowNuts are perfect examples.

Oh, and btw, no one accused the OP of being cocaine user. Reading comprehension must be very lacking in those that gathered that.

Now kindly go jump in front of the next train you see.

I bet he bitches about his coke dealer as well.
Why can't his quality be as consistent as that of Panadol or Vitamin C?

No medicine is going to help your anger issues bro. You need some serious therapy.

First - you don't know how replicas business operate.
Second - prices of some replicas are, indeed, higher, than some genuine brands, like Stuhrling crap, etc. You buying replicas of $15,000 - $50,000 watches, not a copy of Steinhart.
And third - you are in community of people, who know things, and you trying to imply, that we buying crap. That's why you get grilled. You fully deserve it, mate.
Stay here longer, read and learn, and you'll know things.

At least stuhrling has the balls to put their own name on thier product lol

And im not the one who has said your buying crap.... Many of you were more than happy to say that the movements are never serviced and ALWAYS dirty when you get them. =CRAP.

I wish there was an emoticon for :Foot in Mouth: haha

Also regardless of in real life or on the internet, a threat is a threat. Verbal assault is the same as physical assualt as far as the law is concerned. So i'd hafta respectfully disagree.

Taze00

Banned
7/8/13
Lols...wtf is that?

I'm ...speechless.

Not exactly sure if this is a flame or not. Got to get the image out of my MIND....:wyliehelp:

ROFL dude the look on his face is priceless
its like a cross between mean muggin and constipated

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
ROFL dude the look on his face is priceless
its like a cross between mean muggin and constipated

It is all rather hilariously.....random.

Though i'm expecting some voice of reason from BMW with some sort of rational explanation about it.

One minute he's flaming people (doing his job) and the next he's sending strange pictures of heavily studded men.

Sometimes you just have to accept crazy for what crazy is.

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
T

Oh, and btw, no one accused the OP of being cocaine user. Reading comprehension must be very lacking in those that gathered that.

SEE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailboss99

Ouch. Loss...of...credibility.

Stop while you're just a tad bit behind. :hehehe:

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Because a lot of new members have quite unreasonable high expectation? After they spend a bit of time doing reading and thinking that they have already know very well about how this whole thing works, they want it to be change just because the current procedure is not up to their expectation.

Instead of accept what it is or leave if they find it unacceptable, they want the makers/dealers to change so that it can met their expectation. And out of all this, the funniest part is because someone want to get a fake/replica/counterfeit/illegal watch for the same amount of money but with a standard of QC for gen watch.

Someone who are intelligent and with common sense will not ask anything like this thread, this thread have got nothing to prove but only it own ignorance and naivety.

^^^

I read but obviously you don't. You think you really know everything so well after just a month of reading? Honestly, i don't think so base on what you have said.................:facepalm:

Been reading the forums for little over a month. Did you read the OP?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country

SEE:

Quote:

Like I originally said. Reading comprehension had passed you by son.

Taze00

Banned
7/8/13
ill return tomorrow after your tiny penises have compelled you to flame some more.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You are lying to yourself if you buy a replica watch for the craftsmanship. You buy it because you want to wear the BRAND/APPERANCE.

Exactly correct, to say anything diffrent is all bullshit.

I don't appreciate the rude and tright remarks. This is the first real thread I've posted after patiently reading guides that most of you participated in. I've taken the advice to heart.

As being a CONTRIBUTING member of this forum SOME OF YOU are way out of line in responding to a simple concern of a newcomer. Get some anger management and learn to control yourself.

WTF?? I haven't seen anything out of line here. This is a replica board dealing in fake illegal goods from F'ing China. Seriously man get a F'ing grip on yourself. If you haven't figured it out by now then let me enlightlen you.

This whole thing is about cash, nothing else matters, cash is king, the whole replica industry is run by criminals who don't give a shit about your feelings, your expections, or anything about you other then when can you pay?? Use your F'ing head man, you sound like an idiot complaining about illegal fake watches.
wanker2.gif

Real Woody Woodpeckers they are :hehehe:

Bunch of peckers around here I tell you.

My BPSD had a bad balance wheel. No telling how for sure. Sub4me has plenty of ideas though. :sub4me:

I once had an idea but I had no idea I had an idea, oh some shit like that, LOL.

The only medication that works is the eradication of stupidity. Or as the guys out east call it, wankers. The OP and CowNuts are perfect examples.

LMFAO, :hehehe:

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
WTF?? I haven't seen anything out of line here. This is a replica board dealing in fake illegal goods from F'ing China. Seriously man get a F'ing grip on yourself. If you haven't figured it out by now then let me enlightlen you.

This whole thing is about cash, nothing else matters, cash is king, the whole replica industry is run by criminals who don't give a shit about your feelings, your expections, or anything about you other then when can you pay?? Use your F'ing head man, you sound like an idiot complaining about illegal fake watches. B]

I would not have said it this way but sub nailed it in his special ways :RWI:

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13

SEE:

Quote:

"I bet..." implies TB is imagining a hypothetical scenario, no where in that sentence does it strictly say he actually is a coke user, nor that he even has a dealer to bitch about quality to.

So that's a negative, ghostrider.

I can't believe I have to explain this, but the point was to draw a parallel to the rep trade, that's all. Cocaine = The "sometimes impure", or varying quality, illegal reps of very expensive luxury watches, produced in deplorable conditions and with absolutely no guarantees in place, and sold to us (the consumer) through a close knit network of dealers. Vitamin C = Off the shelf supplements sold legally and produced/packaged in a proper laboratory with every quality control assurance in place to make sure you don't get some bunk... er, vitamins.

Yes, the cocaine is far more risky, could be shit, and there's no one to complain to if/when you end up pulling the short straw, but if you just want to get high you're going to look past all those inevitabilities of the industry it's produced in, and you're going to buy the coke anyway.

The only difference between buying coke and reps is that we've established a trusted dealer network to ensure that if our watches are DOA, we can go to them and be presented with options to resolve the issue. There are refunds, and exchanges, spare parts sent free of charge, QC pics, Timegrapher pics, all sorts of assurances in place that are already basically luxuries in an illegal industry.

This is what the grizzled vets have already done for every new comer to the rep game. There doesn't have to be any of this extra shit, and there was a time not too long ago when there wasn't any of it, so the point they're all trying to make is simply this: Considering the legality of the whole operation, you've got it pretty damn good already.

Apparently I'm a "tweener" as I've lurked here too long to ask the same questions a hundred times, but I'm clearly no seasoned vet myself, so I hope you can take my comments without any unintended malice from my end. Just trying to explain what's going on here.

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
"I bet..." implies TB is imagining a hypothetical scenario, no where in that sentence does it strictly say he actually is a coke user, nor that he even has a dealer to bitch about quality to.

So that's a negative, ghostrider.

I can't believe I have to explain this, but the point was to draw a parallel to the rep trade, that's all. Cocaine = The "sometimes impure", or varying quality, illegal reps of very expensive luxury watches, produced in deplorable conditions and with absolutely no guarantees in place, and sold to us (the consumer) through a close knit network of dealers. Vitamin C = Off the shelf supplements sold legally and produced/packaged in a proper laboratory with every quality control assurance in place to make sure you don't get some bunk... er, vitamins.

Yes, the cocaine is far more risky, could be shit, and there's no one to complain to if/when you end up pulling the short straw, but if you just want to get high you're going to look past all those inevitabilities of the industry it's produced in, and you're going to buy the coke anyway.

The only difference between buying coke and reps is that we've established a trusted dealer network to ensure that if our watches are DOA, we can go to them and be presented with options to resolve the issue. There are refunds, and exchanges, spare parts sent free of charge, QC pics, Timegrapher pics, all sorts of assurances in place that are already basically luxuries in an illegal industry.

This is what the grizzled vets have already done for every new comer to the rep game. There doesn't have to be any of this extra shit, and there was a time not too long ago when there wasn't any of it, so the point they're all trying to make is simply this: Considering the legality of the whole operation, you've got it pretty damn good already.

Apparently I'm a "tweener" as I've lurked here too long to ask the same questions a hundred times, but I'm clearly no seasoned vet myself, so I hope you can take my comments without any unintended malice on my end. Just trying to explain what's going on here.

Points well taken and without malice.

Ofcourse I understand what the deal is and appreciate this system that is in place.

I'm just now having a bit of fun with some flamers and then it's back to hunting for my next rep.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I've been researching and reading for about a month or so now. Really enjoying this hobby!! Still haven't bought my first researched rep yet but I will eventually :)

Even if I was still homeless, the fact remains I have not purchased a watch yet for that very reason.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-seamaster-london-158011

Sorry OP, maybe I misunderstood, but didn't you say you haven't bought a rep yet?

For sure now I get where your concern about DOA watches comes from..