• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
6 South Molton St, Mayfair, London, England, W1K 5QF, United Kingdom
This is just a virtual office with many businesses registered at it unfortunately.

Need to dig deeper for home details
His home was posted before. Also visitedhe wasnt at home twice.

Contact​

• [email protected]
  • +447581122555
    • International House, 6 South Molton St, Mayfair
    • W1K 5QF
    • London
    • United Kingdom
And like 2-3 postings above mentioned, it seems to be a fake factory house appartement.

Reactions: KushBandit

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
His home was posted before. Also visitedhe wasnt at home twice.
Lucky man. I'd go Marsellus Wallace on his a**!

step aside butch pulp fiction GIF by The Good Films

chain GIF

Going To Work Season 3 GIF by On My Block

DonReeves

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/23
Germany
Damn I read this 13 pages like nothing. That was like watching a movie.
Sadly there is no happy end on Page 13 as I hoped...

Is there still some hope or something going on ?
It cant end like that...

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I really would like to think that proxy and others are onto it in the background.

And @Prizon credit to you for being able to joke about it, I am really hoping that you'll get somewhere with this piece of shite. But as you've said, he really has ruined his name. Karma is a bitch, it will come. Maybe not straight away, but it will come.

As for the Trust Pilot stuff, I had multiple emails back and forth with them but still they removed my negative feedback. So much 'trust' :rolleyes:

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
After a one-year absence, his Instagram became active over the summer and as recently as 6 days ago hawking a diamond cross pendant. It appears as if he has relaunched all of his sites and social accounts focusing on diamond jewelry.

Another attempt here would not be out of the question for this scammer. He seems like he's back in the charlatan game/desperate for cash/presumably both. Stay vigilant RWI.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
After a one-year absence, his Instagram became active over the summer and as recently as 6 days ago hawking a diamond cross pendant. It appears as if he has relaunched all of his sites and social accounts focusing on diamond jewelry.

Another attempt here would not be out of the question for this scammer. He seems like he's back in the charlatan game/desperate for cash/presumably both. Stay vigilant RWI.
How does he stay out of prison? Have UK cops just given up on on line fraud?

Reactions: Toolwatchtool

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
How does he stay out of prison? Have UK cops just given up on on line fraud?
Boss, It's mind-boggling. It's not as if he's even changed tact and moved to stolen vehicles, drugs, etc. It's quite literally identical. Heck, the AP is still being featured on his sites as recently as 5 weeks ago.

Most of these guys manage to lay low for a period of time before they resume their old patterns. Evidently, the authorities have done nothing. Let's hope this idiot doesn't show up here. There is a karma anvil waiting to fall on his head if he does.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@Toolwatchtool Mate, selling what he's selling (flashy jewelry and high-end watches) sooner or later he will scam the wrong person and that will be that, he'll be in the ER having his patellas patched back together. I know his kind, they are smart enough to get away with shit for just long enough to think they are invincible before being hit with The Dildo of Consequences; and that particular implement rarely comes lubed.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
@Toolwatchtool Mate, selling what he's selling (flashy jewelry and high-end watches) sooner or later he will scam the wrong person and that will be that, he'll be in the ER having his patellas patched back together. I know his kind, they are smart enough to get away with shit for just long enough to think they are invincible before being hit with The Dildo of Consequences; and that particular implement rarely comes lubed.

"The Dildo of Consequences".... priceless.

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
This will be the only way he stops since it would appear as though no officials or authorities have done anything to assist his victims or stop his future scams. Scumbags like this guy target our hobby because they know that it's a gray area as far as the law goes. They are banking on the fact that the victims will remain silent and/or law enforcement will do nothing. Unfortunately, they are typically correct.

Replica or not, these are all items with an intrinsic monetary value. The AP in question is really a "custom-made" timepiece with an actual dollar amount equal to $9k. It's beyond disheartening that nothing has been done to reclaim the victim's funds by any legal agency.
he is a dirty self admitted criminal , his family knows about his life choices and does nothing about it.

Karma.
I am not surprised that his family is aware of his behavior. I'm not attempting to psychoanalyze the guy but I feel that these newer "lifestyle" scammers are all similar. They present an image of affluence and an affinity for high-end goods. They attempt to bait possible victims with high-value items that they may or may not have in their possession. Luka is more than likely showing photos of diamond jewelry for sale that are just that; photos.

It's not as if these guys are out running the streets robbing, slinging dope, and being shot at over $50 deals. That would require too much "work" for the Lukas of the world. I've also seen his photo and he's not built for that world. Instead, he is safely hiding behind his computer, creating content on his social media accounts, and dangling one or two items to his audience in hopes of scamming another sale. Most of these idiots turn out to be young and still living at home with their families. Assuredly, Luka's parents are aware of his choices and allow him to continue under their roof which makes them just as despicable and culpable in my opinion.

I'm not advocating violence by any means however, street justice is often the only thing that puts an end to such foolishness.