• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Welcome @CosmoKat .

Not many people will be surprised to find you in here, you set up a scam on your AP ROO, took $9000US and then had the parcel containing the watch returned to you by DHL.

Despite the best efforts of forum staff, you haven't replied to the many emails sent you, nor to the phone calls from your victim. The only conclusion to be drawn is that you're either dead or a scammer.

I vote scammer.

And how so very fortunate that no one was willing to pay your asking price of 29,500 euros.

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
LUKA TOMIC AKA Amir Katal, karma will find you. I hope the 9k you scammed me out of bought you some food as it looks like you were indeed desperate. The lengths you went to, the amount of lies and misinformation you fed not only me, but the mod team is simply pathetic & sad. I am happy your true intentions came to light, so you will not have the ability to scam anyone else on here!

You are a thief, lier and simply a POS.

Last edited:

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Is the below the scammer:

Admin edit; private info of an unrelated individual removed. Scammer is in UK, not Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Amir Katal, karma will find you. I hope the 9k you scammed me out of bought you some food as it looks like you were indeed desperate. The lengths you went to, the amount of lies and misinformation you fed not only me, but the mod team is simply pathetic & sad. I am happy your true intentions came to light, so you will not have the ability to scam anyone else on here!

You are a thief, lier and simply a POS.

Hang in there mate

We have Anons here that hate scammers

And the staff will do everything in their power to help

I stay confident for a positive outcome for you

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I dont usually join these, but I was in communication with Cosmo about the gen AP movement he had for sale, exchanged number of messages, and he seemed like a legit guy, even tho, when he told me, that he would take care of fees with Domi to do some work with the project I was considering, made me somewhat cautious.

Interestingly enough, i havent heard from him for a while and even my last message remains unanswered.

Despite that one minor red flag, which was explained by a long standing relationship with Domi (which seemed credible, considering the amounts of money we were discussing), Im quite shocked and sad to be honest.

@Prizon sorry for your loss mate, thats not a number you just wave your hand over, even in your situation.

EDIT: if staff would like my conversation with Cosmo, let me know pls.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I dont usually join these, but I was in communication with Cosmo about the gen AP movement he had for sale, exchanged number of messages, and he seemed like a legit guy, even tho, when he told me, that he would take care of fees with Domi to do some work with the project I was considering, made me somewhat cautious.

Interestingly enough, i havent heard from him for a while and even my last message remains unanswered.

Despite that one minor red flag, which was explained by a long standing relationship with Domi (which seemed credible, considering the amounts of money we were discussing), Im quite shocked and sad to be honest.

@Prizon sorry for your loss mate, thats not a number you just wave your hand over, even in your situation.

EDIT: if staff would like my conversation with Cosmo, let me know pls.
absolutely explained my precautions about why i hesitated to doubt cosmo

i had multiple convos with domi about this build, specifically making numerous versions of the glass until the company in berlin got it right
cosmo paid for all of it, no hesitation
i was also vouching for the work done in the thread as i knew about it before and during the build itself

to see a guy i had in somewhat good memory in my head is just sad and dissapointing

i hope @Prizon gets every penny back and justice will be served.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Just when I thought the Brig was quiet - two in a few days pop up. Sucks that only a very minor amount of people are low POS.

I feel for your loss @Prizon and believe karma will help out (and mods and @proxyserv )

Reactions: Prizon

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Dam, hopefully this can get sorted ,$9000 is the sort of money where you spend a few thousand buying plane tickets and go sort him out and get your watch and compensation for the tickets

Exactly my thoughts.
@CosmoKat you the hell can be happy that you did not pull away this amount of money to someone with some good network or a strong sense of justice. I would swim or walk on my hands if needed to let you bleed for what you did.

*sarcasm*