• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Reactions: Panda

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
By using the keywords 'Luka Tomic Luxe London/W4' and clicking on the RWI link the RWI result it will be pushed to the top of the page - do not click on any of the other results/links !

There are other luka Tomic's in London it seems - looks like one's a kick boxer, don't want to upset him lol.

Tomic-results.jpg

Last edited:

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Left him an email

"Hello,

I wanted to reach out in hopes that you may have, or can find me, a diamond clad AP ROO?

Oh wait….never mind. I just realized you are the scamming piece of shit that likes to recall DHL packages that contain watches that you sold to people and steal their money. You must be a special piece of shit if you can sleep well after ripping someone off for 9k.

I’m sure it’s against your nature but you should do the right thing here and refund this man's money!"

BentleyGTS8

11/5/22
Haha this is awesome guys! Much appreciated for the help!! Let’s get this clown

He deleted his Instagram LOL
I was scammed for only a third of what you’ve been done for by Eltrinita. He managed to get about 10k in total from me and other members. After the right amount of pressure was applied, he saw the error of his ways and we got the money back.

Keep on at him, dig as much as you can and you’ll hopefully see it back.

I’ll continue to send messages and leave reviews to this prick.

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
hes no entrepreneur, just another kid desperate for some change. Pathetic. Not only has he disgraced himself on this forum, but now his "business " is in jeopardy also. Which I doubt had any real customers anyway lol. All for 9K? Now every time you google your name you dumbass @CosmoKat , people will see this thread, and the type of person you are.

@CosmoKat Refund the money by the end of the week, and I will not pursue this any further.

Until then, GET F**KED you scammer, piece of junk.

Last edited: