• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUKA TOMIC, LUXE SERVICES LONDON - SCAMMER & THIEF, Welcome to the Brig

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
I originally read the OG sales thread long after this incident but before the recent flair here, maybe a few months ago or less. I was so drawn to it I actually messaged @Prizon about this incident. Thankfully he wasn't even rude about it as I might've gotten upset of bringing up old shit, that's already public but he jokingly said nothing happened. I remember feeling just terrible for him. I apologized for bringing up such a shitty memory and thanked him for responding.

I truly hope that I can help in some way to give this son of a bitch (literally) a slice of justice. I believe this thread will end with us discovering is obituary or news report after he's been murdered in a robbery gone wrong but maybe he's smart enough not to be wearing his pieces in the wrong parts of London and obviously isn't selling locally. I really hope this guy gets some long prison time. People like this make me always second guess buying M2M and make me paranoid a little bit. Never had a bad experience yet because I do my research and due diligence but so did Pri. This could of happened to me with 600$ and I'd be sick as fuck.

FussyBuyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/23
New membber here, and I am sorry to hear about your ordeal. I had experience something similar and it hurts and angers me because I could not believe how evil people can be. Not so much for the money loss. It just suck. One thinng I learned is kara is real. The moment we let go and forget, suddenly something bad will happen to the scammer or thief. This will not happen when you keep the bitterness in your heart and mind. The last person who cheated me from a fence building prject for my plot of land caused me a lot of misery. I learned to forgive and forget and a few months later I heard he was "eliminated' by some other people he scammed money from. On top of that my career got better and I gotten some free money for no reason from my dad. Hope my story helps make your day better.

geekedup

Timshel
Supporter
Certified
15/4/23
los angeles
wow this one was a crazy ride. eventually karma will catch up to him as it does to the majority of scammers.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The moment I find this mother fucker in the streets of London I will stab him for you! One day you'll see.
not if you stab him in the eye !

Seriously , as much as i despise scammers its not worth one of our respected members breaking bad and commitng a crime to "make things right"

That being said , im not your Mom ....

deffleopard03

Looking and learning
Supporter
Certified
12/10/23
United Kingdom
not if you stab him in the eye !

Seriously , as much as i despise scammers its not worth one of our respected members breaking bad and commitng a crime to "make things right"

That being said , im not your Mom ....
Don't worry I'm Just stabbing the 👀 ! Eventually what goes around comes around!

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
His website is up & running
and Trustpilot shows only positive reviews

on this website are links to WhatsApp and Insta (where a phone number is listed aswell)
Luka, Luka, Luka! Ya poor little piece of shit cunt, one day... One day, when you least expect it, justice will strike and slap you so hard in your dumb, sociopathic soulless-eyes-face with the pre-dildo of consequences. The actual dildo of consequences will follow shortly thereafter, and be warned. That one brutally slams into a hole that is nowhere near your mouth. Oh, and just so you know, it's also ten times thicker and has barbwire wrapped around it!
horror blood GIF by Shudder