• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW PAM312 "O" Series - [ QC pics allowed ]

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
I'm wondering where is my watch... LOL...
KW sent to me a sample and I have not received yet.
No news

ALE

Most likely you will be receiving the hand-carried, supa-de-luxe, non-plus-ultra hand-finished gen version in a solid white gold special, limited edition.

However, that does take a bit longer....:)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Most likely you will be receiving the hand-carried, supa-de-luxe, non-plus-ultra hand-finished gen version in a solid white gold special, limited edition.

However, that does take a bit longer....:)

I'm guessing that

LOL

ALE

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Guys just wanted to check if I would be able to put gen crystal in this at all? sorry I havent gone through the whole thread if it has been answered before.

Also is it worth spending the extra money on gen croc strap? I don't mean gen panerai croc, just the one which they claim is as good?

Cheers

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
It's not gen croc - it's gen alligator.
And yes - it is very good quality: Beautiful natural texture, nice silky-matt shine, perfect stitching and a really nice smell to it as well. Buttery smooth = no time to break-in.

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
It's not gen croc - it's gen alligator.
And yes - it is very good quality: Beautiful natural texture, nice silky-matt shine, perfect stitching and a really nice smell to it as well. Buttery smooth = no time to break-in.

You should be a writer mate.. you make me wanna eat the damn thing :) so overall you think its time to part with $450 roughly!! Any ideas about the gen crystal replacement?

Thanks for your input mate

BeAustin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/13
hey guys i just ordered the watch from kuvarsit.net not knowing that kuvarsit.com is the actual site everyone has probably purchased this from... question is... did i just get screwed??:facepalm:

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
hey guys i just ordered the watch from kuvarsit.net not knowing that kuvarsit.com is the actual site everyone has probably purchased this from... question is... did i just get screwed??:facepalm:

In short: Yes.

The more elaborate answer would be: No, you just screwed yourself...

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I just checked and the .net website is not even working! when did you buy it?

Mate why wouldn't you send kuvarsit a private message here first!! or on rwg.bz!!!!

BeAustin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/13
Yea I feel stupid for not being more careful and doing more research before I bought from the site but luckily I contacted them before it was too late and cancelled the order

watchpt

Renowned Member
31/3/06
Has anybody had this watch serviced yet? I'd be curious on how that went. Are the decorations easily transferable to a swiss or otherA7750? Is the decoration glued on making it impossible to service?

Mr. Doug

Known Member
17/4/13
Well, mine stopped working now too.

Bummer...I really enjoyed wearing this one.

Mr. Doug

Known Member
17/4/13
Balance wheel aint doin' the back-forth thingy anymore. I may open her up tonight to see if it's stuck on something.

Kuvarsit was pretty quick about responding to my email. They offered to fix it, but it may be cheaper to fix it in the US, than ship it abroad and wait.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Don't worry - Li will get it sorted out for you. My first one was the same - first 30 samples produced.

D

d4m.test

is it just mine? They stated its superlume, but my lume is sucks?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
My KW PAM 312 has a lume about 75-80% of a Noob V3.

ALE