• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Koster88's Review of the New TAG Grand Carrera Chronograph

LP640

18/1/09
they do make a newer version of this watch that has Calibre 17 like the orig and with lume.

DarkR

Horology Curious
8/10/09
Yes recently got one, with the calibre 17 on rotor.. but the lume seems to be very minimal... or my eyes are playing a trick on me... maybe mine still does not have a lume

sricenbaw

Known Member
23/11/09
DarkR
Where was the watch purchased from>? Been looking for a nice one for awhile... too hesitant to purchase from most sites!
Thank You.
-Scott

strade

Horology Curious
8/12/09
could anyone please let me know where i can buy one of these? also I would like to know the prices on these rep, thanks

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
Welcome strade, all our trusted sellers have this rep just ask

I have the RS pvd version. I like it but the strap and buckle are quite poor, I have replaced both

And its not a limited edition

Lezzare

Supporter
Certified
29/1/09
SG
Welcome strade, all our trusted sellers have this rep just ask

I have the RS pvd version. I like it but the strap and buckle are quite poor, I have replaced both

And its not a limited edition

Did you replace your buckle with Gen ones? I just received the SS version and the buckle doesn't do the watch justice at all...

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
Did you replace your buckle with Gen ones? I just received the SS version and the buckle doesn't do the watch justice at all...

No, I have a "normal" buckle for the moment, I will try to find one (if its cheap...)

bimmerdriver17

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/10
awesome, aweosme review. I have always loved the Carerra's and is one of my favorite watches. Thanks again for your review. I am thinking about picking up a gen carerra 43mm. Also just picked up my wife a gen Aquaracer from Alan Furman.

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
+1 on a good review. I have a black PVD one on the way now. Thanks!

davida06

Horology Curious
23/6/09
Can anyone recommend a dealer who does a Good quality rep with good movement of this? The watch looks very nice

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
try Hont or MReplica.

Hont does everything and MReplica can definately get this for you. he will QC it for you personally as well.

m.anto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/10
i all
Very nice review, i have one in brow leather strap, but is also more bad than your (21j), but i love it

DELFOS

Horology Curious
4/4/13
Koster, thanks for your post. Really interesting! Cand you send me PM with the web where you buy the watch? Thank you!

excavanger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/10
I heard that modified A7750 movement is a bit problematic as they moved sec@9 to sec@3.

bishbashbosh

Horology Curious
5/9/14
Hi koster
im a newbie. could You let me know the TD you got it from and the price. (can i ask this??) many thanks