• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just in - BP 16613LB

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I do that on all my "gold" bracelets. PITA but so worth it!

i9vJ3.jpg

WHCZS.jpg

WHluW.jpg

WHBhJ.jpg

What model is this? The gold actually looks really nice?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
What model is this? The gold actually looks really nice?

That's a BP 116618 LN. I have 7 FG and TT reps. 6 are BP and the "gold" is awesome if you take proper care of it. The other one is Noob and the plating came off on some tape before I ever wore the watch. YMMV

BP
16152455455780.jpg

15805842731425.jpg

15824345423628.jpg

Noob
bj9dL.jpg

bj1IQ.jpg

BlackIceBob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/14
So it looks like BP has recently released a whole bunch of 5 digit Subs. I use TSWatch a lot to look around and then send the link of a watch I want to my TD. TSWatch is NOT a TD, do not buy from them as they sell PWS only (Purchase Without Service) meaning once they ship they are off the hook. Lost, stolen, seized, DOA, whatever it's your baby. But they have arguably the best collection of currently available reps, each with plenty of good pics. If a watch is no longer available, they quickly remove it from their website.

Here's the link I sent to my TD

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=13891

KJ, do you have a current link for TS-Station? Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Hi KJ,

Found this thread as I'm seriously considering getting a 16613LB and my eyes are more or less set on the BP unit. So not getting to rehash an excellent thread.

Just got a question on how your unit is performing, especially the quality of the gold wrapping. Appreciate any feedback from you, mate!

Ta

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Hi KJ,

Found this thread as I'm seriously considering getting a 16613LB and my eyes are more or less set on the BP unit. So not getting to rehash an excellent thread.

Just got a question on how your unit is performing, especially the quality of the gold wrapping. Appreciate any feedback from you, mate!

Ta

seek and ye shall find

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...5966-just-in-bp-16613lb?p=9723272#post9723272

I have 7 FG and TT reps. 6 are BP and the "gold" is awesome if you take proper care of it.

​​​​​​​(It's 2 posts above yours)

Reactions: weezkid and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks, guys!!! :p

Get the 3135 version so the DW and cyclops are in the Rolex position. Unfortunately this means a movement upgrade to a VR3135 sooner or later, as the stock BP SA3135 is crap. My 16610LN had issues the first week - gritty crown, can't find position 2, automatic date change issues. I opened it up to take a look and one of the movement tab screws broke off and the shaft is stuck in the hole. I have a replacement VR waiting to go in. I knew this was going to happen so no biggie. But you should expect it going in. I still would pick it over the ETA version in this case because of the date placement aspect.

Last edited:

Frankit

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
Hey, I am thinking about purchasing this one BP, can you please tell me what thickness of the watch? Really appreciate it.

Man, that's awesome!
I think i will also get another two or three versions of this watch :)

For comparison here's my new BP with the traditional blue dial:

IMG-20190712-104548.jpg

IMG-20190712-104337.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey, I am thinking about purchasing this one BP, can you please tell me what thickness of the watch? Really appreciate it.

BP 16613 is 12.8mm thick. Here are some pics of it alongside a TC case. TC has drilled lugs, and is on the bottom in stacked pics. The BP shape is very good IMO, the most significant difference is the BP chamfers on the lugs are too pronounced. These can be reduced by a competent modder, it's a fairly simple mod. I am not bothered by it on the several BP Sub reps I have. If you want a case that looks like a gen, you are better off starting with something else, though you could make it work with a BP. BTW every BP ETA rep I have had in hand is equipped with a 2824, not a 2836 as many TD ads claim. This is significant because the 2824 stem height (and crown position) is much closer to gen than the 2836.

jUIhb8.jpg

jUIKTR.jpg

jUIHqL.jpg

jUI3DQ.jpg

jUIjMS.jpg

jUIZ9W.jpg

jUqVBo.jpg

jUqJ5k.jpg

Frankit

Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
Wowww, love the comparison!! Thank you so much man I really appreciate it, for also taking the time.
my TD said it is a 3135 version, you mentioned the 2824, which also I don’t mind. I was thinking about doing a Franken version, and was told to start with an Arf model. To be honest, after looking at a view pics of the Bp and for the price, i am actually happy with it. Last rep i bought was a Vsf sub, but this is eye candy to be honest. I am worried though about the bezel teeth, and how the gold plating will look like, but then again, big companies like Longines, Tag huer and etc also do gold plating on their watches, and they are just fine u know.

BP 16613 is 12.8mm thick. Here are some pics of it alongside a TC case. TC has drilled lugs, and is on the bottom in stacked pics. The BP shape is very good IMO, the most significant difference is the BP chamfers on the lugs are too pronounced. These can be reduced by a competent modder, it's a fairly simple mod. I am not bothered by it on the several BP Sub reps I have. If you want a case that looks like a gen, you are better off starting with something else, though you could make it work with a BP. BTW every BP ETA rep I have had in hand is equipped with a 2824, not a 2836 as many TD ads claim. This is significant because the 2824 stem height (and crown position) is much closer to gen than the 2836.

jUIhb8.jpg

jUIKTR.jpg

jUIHqL.jpg

jUI3DQ.jpg

jUIjMS.jpg

jUIZ9W.jpg

jUqVBo.jpg

jUqJ5k.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wowww, love the comparison!! Thank you so much man I really appreciate it, for also taking the time.
my TD said it is a 3135 version, you mentioned the 2824, which also I don’t mind. I was thinking about doing a Franken version, and was told to start with an Arf model. To be honest, after looking at a view pics of the Bp and for the price, i am actually happy with it. Last rep i bought was a Vsf sub, but this is eye candy to be honest. I am worried though about the bezel teeth, and how the gold plating will look like, but then again, big companies like Longines, Tag huer and etc also do gold plating on their watches, and they are just fine u know.

Remember the BP ETA versions have the date window and cyclops in the ETA position.

From an earlier post:

"Get the 3135 version so the DW and cyclops are in the Rolex position. Unfortunately this means a movement upgrade to a VR3135 sooner or later, as the stock BP SA3135 is crap. My 16610LN had issues the first week - gritty crown, can't find position 2, automatic date change issues. I opened it up to take a look and one of the movement tab screws broke off and the shaft is stuck in the hole. I have a replacement VR waiting to go in. I knew this was going to happen so no biggie. But you should expect it going in. I still would pick it over the ETA version in this case because of the date placement aspect."

hWzks.jpg

Reactions: Frankit

Frankit

Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
aaaa I see what you mean (clapping hands). Amazing info really!! Just a small question if I may, since you have the blue bezel, is it gen like? In terms of color. Because I feel the black version is a safe bet, but I am just inlove with the bluesy. Also the teeth of the bezel, do they scream I am a fake? How they shine and all of that?

because i am placing an order tomorrow. I want to be 100% confident. Again with the price tag for bp i think they did a great job.

Remember the BP ETA versions have the date window and cyclops in the ETA position.

From an earlier post:

"Get the 3135 version so the DW and cyclops are in the Rolex position. Unfortunately this means a movement upgrade to a VR3135 sooner or later, as the stock BP SA3135 is crap. My 16610LN had issues the first week - gritty crown, can't find position 2, automatic date change issues. I opened it up to take a look and one of the movement tab screws broke off and the shaft is stuck in the hole. I have a replacement VR waiting to go in. I knew this was going to happen so no biggie. But you should expect it going in. I still would pick it over the ETA version in this case because of the date placement aspect."

hWzks.jpg

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
aaaa I see what you mean (clapping hands). Amazing info really!! Just a small question if I may, since you have the blue bezel, is it gen like? In terms of color. Because I feel the black version is a safe bet, but I am just inlove with the bluesy. Also the teeth of the bezel, do they scream I am a fake? How they shine and all of that?

because i am placing an order tomorrow. I want to be 100% confident. Again with the price tag for bp i think they did a great job.

It's really pretty. The bezel is nice. t (probably) is not an exact match but for $188 as opposed to $12k it is close enuff ;)

I have one with the ETA date window position, got one on the cheap from Alex/Nembo's corner over at Repgeek where they show up from time to time and believe me IRL you don't notice it.

I

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
since you have the blue bezel, is it gen like? In terms of color. Because I feel the black version is a safe bet, but I am just inlove with the bluesy. Also the teeth of the bezel, do they scream I am a fake? How they shine and all of that?

15639260127782.jpg

You won't fool any knowledgeable Bluesy aficionados with a BP. You can fool yourself, which should be the only thing that matters and why we all come here.

Read or re-read the first few pages of this thread about my stock BP insert and how I corrected it. Many if not most reps need some tweaking to check the 'fooled' box, haha.

Reactions: Frankit

Frankit

Banned
5/9/21
Lebanon
it’s actually gorgeous ???????? thanks for sharing bro

It's really pretty. The bezel is nice. t (probably) is not an exact match but for $188 as opposed to $12k it is close enuff ;)

I have one with the ETA date window position, got one on the cheap from Alex/Nembo's corner over at Repgeek where they show up from time to time and believe me IRL you don't notice it.

I

Reactions: RiffRalf

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
So it looks like BP has recently released a whole bunch of 5 digit Subs. I use TSWatch a lot to look around and then send the link of a watch I want to my TD. TSWatch is NOT a TD, do not buy from them as they sell PWS only (Purchase Without Service) meaning once they ship they are off the hook. Lost, stolen, seized, DOA, whatever it's your baby. But they have arguably the best collection of currently available reps, each with plenty of good pics. If a watch is no longer available, they quickly remove it from their website.

Here's the link I sent to my TD

https://www.ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=13891

The watch arrived today. I like it a lot, I will probably get another with a different dial, maybe FG, maybe SS. YES they have a 5 digit SS. Look around on TSW at Sub BP, you can find them all. Perfectionists will nit pick it to death I'm sure but for under $300 it's a solid rep that can scratch a lot of 5 digit itches.

Here's some pics

VTtTXD.jpg

VTtgr6.jpg

VTtNis.jpg

VTtSw0.jpg

VTtFIh.jpg

A couple of flaws right off the bat - the insert is a nice flat 4 TT but it came to me with some paint flaking off around the 25 mark. I thought it was dust and used some rodico on it and more paint came off. So I'll be looking for a replacement insert soon. Maybe a one-off or a bad batch, IDK.

BP never gives enough links, this is no exception. The bracelet is an accurate 93250 with the correct quick release extension link setup. However this forces you to leave 2 entire links housed in the clasp and there was NO WAY to configure it to make it fit my 7.25" wrist without using an SS clasp link from a spare I had. You can see in the next pic where those two links reside and how much shorter the bracelet would be if using that arrangement. I have a bracelet puller and will be pulling the extension link apart, so I should be able to replace the SS add-on with one of the TT links when it's done. I didn't want to get into that right away - I was too pissed that I couldn't wear it right away without jury rigging it.

VTthpF.jpg

VTtd7r.jpg

VTt7xU.jpg

Hey pal, amazing post! I was a hater of two tone subs until I saw your post! That serti is a beauty. Thank you for this great post

I am now checking with Li on this but I saw some other BP 16613 subs with faded writings and more importantly yellowish date wheels. For example, the one below

Yours look very good. Is this one similar to yours or is this a cheapie version?

also, the blue dial BP that KS Watches posted was similar to this above example with faded writings and awful datewheel

I am a complete noob on TT game so I dont wanna mess it up :) many thanks!